• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Can't Gain!

RoxyLinz

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I did three shows last season and I loved competing but I dont want to continue this season unless I can improve. I'm 5'0", 93 lbs. My weight NEVER changes. I weigh the same in season and out. I dont want to take any supplements or do anything to my body that isn't natural. I even mix my protein powder with straight up icecream. I dont gain an ounce. Please Help!

Please post your current diet. I'm sure I can help you gain ;)

Thats such BS.

ANYONE who eats 4,000+ healthy calories will gain and gain fast.

Someone as small as you could eat 2,500+ healthy calories and make alot of gains.

CancerNV said:
Thats such BS.

Someone as small as you could eat 2,500+ healthy calories and make alot of gains.

not neccessarily. I dated a girl about a year ago that was barely 5'0 and about 100 lbs. she ate more than I did, over 3k cals a day at the time and wouldn't gain a lb and she only worked out on the weekends because she had a 6 month old baby.

RoxyLinz said:
I did three shows last season and I loved competing but I dont want to continue this season unless I can improve. I'm 5'0", 93 lbs. My weight NEVER changes. I weigh the same in season and out. I dont want to take any supplements or do anything to my body that isn't natural. I even mix my protein powder with straight up icecream. I dont gain an ounce. Please Help!
At the end of the day it all comes down to calories in v's calories expended. There are tricks that professional athletes have to do to get their calories down (eg: tour de france guys basically DRINK olive oil to get the energy they need on their full cycling days)...

If you post your diet and training program we could help you out.

Eat Eat Eat Smoke Eat Eat Eat Calories, Carbs And Protein. Everything Eat Eat Eat.

Yeah Lam knows the score. In PA they sell like the biggest burger in the US:

It's 11 lbs total. The only person ever to eat it in 3 hours was a 100 lb. girl.

derekisdman said:

It's 11 lbs total. The only person ever to eat it in 3 hours was a 100 lb. girl.
ARE YOU SREIOUS TOO? 11 LB BURGER. WOULD LOVE TO TRY.

derekisdman said:

Oh my, would love to sink my teeth in that thing!!:D

CancerNV said:
Thats such BS.

AGREES DO THIS
BODY WEIGHT DEVIDED BY 2.205 x 30.4 WILL TELL YOU ROUGHLY HOW MANY CALORIES A DAY YOU HAVE TO EAT TO STAY THE SAME WEIGHT. THEN JUST ADD OR SUBTRACT CALORIES AS YOU SEE FIT.

EXAMPLE I WEIGH 265
265 / 2.205 = 12.0 X 30.4 = 3648 CALORIES A DAY TO STAY THE SAME.

IML Gear Cream!
derekisdman said:

OMG...Jodi...You think we could eat that???? Bring Crazy too, we'll sahre.

derekisdman said:

Man, I'm in PA, where can I get my hands on one of those?!

crazy_enough said:
Oh my, would love to sink my teeth in that thing!!:D

The burger or the 100lb girl? :lol: :D

derekisdman said:

Gimme that ! :p

Back