• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Leptigen Mass - The taste...

MorteSubite

Continuous Learning
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Got it two days ago from DPS. The taste is very interesting to say it kindly.

This is flavored as fruit punch and has sweetener (sucralose) in it, but it just can't overcome the taste of the rest of the ingredients. It's a sickly sweet taste that somehow just tastes wrong. I can drink water with cee fine, but this stuff just makes my stomach turn. I hope it is worth it.

I'm taking about 2-3 servings a day and hopefully I will see some small results by the time I finish this container (200g).

I read some feedback on Avant Labs where people seem to be pleased with the taste. I wonder if it is something with the batch or perhaps some other issue (hopefully not me).

Tastes like sherbert to me.

Never mixed or dissolved completely for me either, but i was never bothered.

Have you tried mixing it with some kool aid or crystal light to try and disguise the taste somewhat?

Also, what are your calories like while you're using this?

Hm, I'll try mixing with some other flavorings to subdue it. Haven't tried that yet. I noticed the same thing about it not completely dissolving.

I've lowered calories from 500 over maintenance (~3500) from the previous bulk to just over maintenance, which is about 3000.

Good stuff.

I start mine next week. :)

I'm going to be coming off a diet though, and i'm basically just gonna leave my calories as they are right now (like 2400-2500kcals) for a week and then start to up my calories slightly up to the 3k region over about 4-5 weeks. Normally i'd get up there quicker but i won't need to with the LG.

My only concern (something that pretty much destroyed my last experiment with it), is staying in "Diet Mode" while i use this. Too many times i've thought "what the hell, i'm not dieting" and had another meal or some junk food or whatever it may be, and it's just made using the LG Mass for a Perfect Bulk almost pointless.

It was good last time despite haphazard dosing and half-assed effort. This time it will be excellent, i'm almost certain.

Info on LeptiGen Mass from the source, Avant Labs, http://www.avantlabs.com/product.php?productID=34

This is only the 2nd day I've been on it, so I'm not looking for any effects as of yet. I'll post more information as time goes on. Other users here have used LG Mass and have documented their results. Doing a search on the forum should help :)

The goals that I have for it are to have a 'lean bulk' and gain a few more pounds of muscle while getting leaner (currently around 13% bf). I'll probably try it for about 1-2 months before I make a decision on its effectiveness.

brokeass122 said:
what is this leptigen stuff and what do you think of it so far

Like i said, i used mine quite haphazardly (no specific dosing schedule, missing doses etc...) and my training wasn't at it's best. On top of this, my diet was far too high in calories to even warrant the use of the LG mass.

The idea is to eat at or below maintenance levels of calories while supplementing with LG Mass. The Mass tricks the body into thinking there are more calories than you're taking in (amongst other modes) thereby allowing you to add muscle, while not adding any fat, or even losing fat.

So to notice effects of the Mass itself, you really need to be near your maintenance level of calories.

My training has been superb lately and i've gone off junk food completely, so i'm confident this phase will be a roaring success. I'll keep a journal of it somewhere.

TCD said:
My training has been superb lately and i've gone off junk food completely, so i'm confident this phase will be a roaring success. I'll keep a journal of it somewhere.

Thats a good idea. I remember Eggs was a tester for it, and kept a pretty good log here at IM. Let us know if you keep it here or AL, as Ide like to follow.

PreMier said:
Thats a good idea. I remember Eggs was a tester for it, and kept a pretty good log here at IM. Let us know if you keep it here or AL, as Ide like to follow.

Yeah, i read his feedback on AL (the User Feedback page if you click on the Mass product link). He had good results.

I'll probably put it in the feedback section on AL but i'll try and remember to keep a copy over here also.

Meh, seems over priced to me. 10 servings for what, 30 bucks?

IML Gear Cream!
BigDyl said:
Meh, seems over priced to me. 10 servings for what, 30 bucks?

25 servings per tub at moderate dosing (only the extremely lean need higher, or those on ridiculously low calories). This lasts about ten days.

You can get 3 tubs for $74.99 from Avant. That'll mean you have a good month's worth of use.

Granted, it's not in the same league as AAS or strong prohormones, but prohormones are very much a thing of the past now (apart from people's stockpiles) and not everyone is willing to go the AAS route. This is a very good replacement.

You also have to realise that for best gains on PH when you weren't dieting, you had to eat a lot. sometimes people noted reductions in bf%, but the majority noted slight increases. LG Mass will potentially allow you to eat less while still gaining, possibly dropping fat simultaneously.

So yeah, it's no magic pill, but i think for those who have their diet and training sorted, can't get a hold of PH or choose not to and want something to assist their gains, it's a good product.

MorteSubite said:
DPSNutrition has LG Mass for about $18 for each tub, the best deal I've been able to find :)

Yes, that is incredibly good value. You should get some.

That's where I bought my first tub. DPS seems to have great prices on all Avant Labs products.

Once I get my training routine straightened up, I think I'll start a journal to document things.

Good stuff. Definately let me know when you do, or make your journal title really obvious or else i'll overlook it.

I like reading feedback on LG.

I like the flavor of LG MASS. As do most. It is a bit sweet, but that is necessary because the ingredients taste like ass.

Are you using enough water? I find if I water it down some, it tastes a lot better, than when the concentration is high.

Last time i used it, it tasted a bit like sherbert. This time, it tastes like apple.

It's nice.

I started mixing it with 1 scoop gatorade powder (glacier freeze flavor) and it has improved the taste quite a bit. I've mixed it with about 12 oz of water as that was recommended.

I enjoy drinking it now as opposed to just trying to get it down before :)

Good stuff.

You keeping a log anywhere?

I think you should start one now. :)

Subscribed to both! :D I'm interested in the various Leptigen products. After seeing how well it works for you two, I'll know if I care to invest.

Back