• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Eqiupoise

freerider

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was thinking about doing just a cycle of this. What could I expect for just doing this sustance alone. Also, would I need Nalvadex after. Appreciate the help.

Little to nothing, I only know one person who has tried it. EQ is kind of nice but its very weak for me. High dose, long term, and its "ok." Over a gram a week and some report mild strength gains.

Yes you need PCT like with any steroid.

don't expect to see a drastic change in your physique from an EQ only cycle

I was more curious to this question also. I really just want to loose some fat and cut up, not necessary get much bigger. Would Enanthate cut me and bloat me at the same time

young d said:
what are the benefits of an EQ only cycle over say a basic test cycle?

I can't think of one good reason why a person would use EQ only. It's too mild of an androgen or anabolic. and since it doesn't bind that tight to the AR receptor it's cortisol blocking capabilities would be minimal. you aren't going to see any major strength gains with EQ either.

I would use test enanthate and an AI before using EQ only if losing bf is the main goal. there is nothing wrong with cutting with test only.

EQ is usually added to a cycle to increase appetite, help with joints and provide an mild addition to testosterone. It is not so hard on the hpta axis as deca.

Back