• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Zma

Deeznuts

Still Growing
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Alright guys, here's the deal, i'm cheap and currently unemployed. I don't have money to fork over for a new bottle of ZMA. Are there any cheaper supplements I could stack together to get the same effect?

Some people will tell you ZMA is useless. I'll tell you it's fantastic. If you're looking for natural test-boost though, you can get Trib. instead.

ZMA is shit unless you are using it to help you sleep. Anything else is placebo effect

gococksDJS said:
ZMA is shit unless you are using it to help you sleep. Anything else is placebo effect
:thumb:

gococksDJS said:
Agreed.:thumb:

Peace:cool:

zma=useless

ZMA is not really meaningful for bodybuilding.

musclepump said:
Some people will tell you ZMA is useless. I'll tell you it's fantastic

yep yep!

gotta say i'm a fan of zma, helps me get into a deeper sleep

Im guessing you take it for sleep(since its right before bed)? You would have more money if you werent buying glutamine :grin:

PreMier said:
Im guessing you take it for sleep(since its right before bed)? You would have more money if you werent buying glutamine :grin:

That's the only reason I take ZMA... *l*... and i'm all out of Glutamine too :p Lord I need a job

Back