• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Sizes

DRLICKALOTUS

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Dont realy know if this is were this post would go or not. I would like to know what everyones measurement/weight is. Like arms/chest/thigh/calves. at your given weight. Trying to figure out were i want to be and were im at know

thanks

I know I currently weigh about 250, but I have not taken a measurement in years. I go by the mirror.

I, like gopro care more about what the mirror is telling me than what the tape measure says.

mirror is the tell all, it is what everybody else sees, but I'm 6ft and weight 205lbs with 9% BF....measuring is sometime wrong depending on how long ago you lifted weights...with that muscle group....go with the mirror and be proud of yourself..reguardless.

I'm 205lb , 32waist, 5'10" 31 year old male.
Thats all I can tell ya. :)

Was 203lbs this morning. 32 inch waist, 6 ft 0 in 41 year old male.

5'10" 180LBS 32" Waist .... 36 year old Male.... :D I think wwe have a patern going on here....

Out of curiosity, because of this post, I measured my arm today after training...19" :D

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by gopro
Out of curiosity, because of this post, I measured my arm today after training...19" :D

Only 3" to go and I've got you.....

In the ARMS that is... let me ephasize that one :D :thumb:

Well let's see here . I'm 5'9" 185lb 32 in waist 28yrs old

Guess I should have taken my arm measurement after training arms, but I did it after legs. Someone just happened to have a tape measure in the locker room, so I said, "what the hell!" Next time I'll take it after arms and see if I can hit 20"

Just remember everyone, that measurments are all well and good, but any fat guy can have a crappy looking 20" arm, or blubbery 50" chest. Having good measurments at a decent BF % is what counts!

6' 197lbs 24yrs old

6' 160lbs 18yrs old arms: 14" chest: 42" waist: 30"

Taped my right arm at 20" after my chest/tri workout...I'm f'n huge! Or just very fat....

5'7"3/4 ...38yrs old..247lbs 34in waist getting a little leaner every week.i have'nt measured any thing for a year now,i just go by the mirror.

Originally posted by Tank316
5'7"3/4 ...38yrs old..247lbs 34in waist getting a little leaner every week.i have'nt measured any thing for a year now,i just go by the mirror.

Tank...sounds as if you are built like a Tank. I'm about 254 lbs now, but I'm 5'11". I never measure anything either...excepy my penis sometimes...I go only by the mirror. I decided to just measure my arms after seeing this thread. Probably will never measure again...NOT IMPORTANT!

except my penis sometimes
did you click on the ad banner and get some pills or something.:evil: :lol: :D

gopro.......not many people have 20" arms!!! Can we see a pic??:thumb: :cool:

6' tall and 32inch waste
hmmm 215 now was 234
dont know the rest

Originally posted by dg806
gopro.......not many people have 20" arms!!! Can we see a pic??:thumb: :cool:

Don't have any recent ones. I'll send you some older one's on your email if you wish.

Show them those ones you sent Scotty. You in the towl!

17 male 185 pounds about 6'2 (might be shorter) 34 waist 18" arms

Sorry Kane, I think your full of it but if you wanna dream well thats fine.

Next time you may wanna bump your weight up or shrink your hight down because 185 on a 6'2" with a 34 waist having 18" arms isn't possible even if you have nothing for legs.

How the hell would I know you ask? well when I was 185lb at 5'10" with a 30 waist, I had maybe 16" arms if I was lucky.

What are you saying Scotty...I can't have 20" arms on my 4' 11" frame, with a 20" waist and a 61" chest! How would you know! :rolleyes:

Hehehehehe, everyone???s a smart ass. :lol:

Kane, I apologize if your stats are correct, you need to work on them legs if they're correct cause you must have some toothpicks there. :)

Back