PDA

View Full Version : DBOL Question

r06ue1
03-15-2005, 04:59 PM
I'm new to the whole world of steroids, been working out for years but never really could gain much. What I want to know is what is the normal dosages recommended for using Russian DBOL and what does half-life mean? I'm planning on starting my routine next week.

Thanks!

gococksDJS
03-15-2005, 05:16 PM
I'm new to the whole world of steroids, been working out for years but never really could gain much. What I want to know is what is the normal dosages recommended for using Russian DBOL and what does half-life mean? I'm planning on starting my routine next week.

Thanks! First off, dbol only cycles are about as good as a case of herpes. It's almost all water weight, and mainly used to kickstart a test cycle. I suggest you read up some more, and when your ready, run a 500mg/week test cycle for 10 weeks with 25mg's of dbol ED for the first 4 weeks. Half life is the amount of time it takes for something to diminish to half of its initial value. Definitely do more research before starting any cycle, but if it's a dbol only, just save yourself the trouble and mail me the dbol.

r06ue1
03-15-2005, 05:19 PM
Ok, after posting that I found something called "similar threads" which answered most of my questions. Another question from reading those now; is it recommended that I not take DBOL by itself? If so, what is recommended to take along with DBOL?

Thanks!

Stu
03-15-2005, 05:20 PM
First off, dbol only cycles are about as good as a case of herpes. It's almost all water weight, and mainly used to kickstart a test cycle. I suggest you read up some more, and when your ready, run a 500mg/week test cycle for 10 weeks with 25mg's of dbol ED for the first 4 weeks. Half life is the amount of time it takes for something to diminish to half of its initial value. Definitely do more research before starting any cycle, but if it's a dbol only, just save yourself the trouble and mail me the dbol. .

LAM
03-15-2005, 06:10 PM
Ok, after posting that I found something called "similar threads" which answered most of my questions. Another question from reading those now; is it recommended that I not take DBOL by itself? If so, what is recommended to take along with DBOL?

Thanks!

you are many, many months away from being ready to use steroids. you don't even know the basic fundamentals. fucking around with your endocrine system is no joke.

r06ue1
03-15-2005, 06:13 PM
Not jumping into this head first, just trying to get some info before I start. I'm patient and I like to learn.

gococksDJS
03-15-2005, 06:18 PM
Not jumping into this head first, just trying to get some info before I start. I'm patient and I like to learn. well take your time bro, and learn all there is. IMO you probably won't be ready for at the least, another 8 months, probably more depending on many factors such as age, training experience, diet, etc. Read up.

Pirate!
03-15-2005, 07:46 PM
I think a 4 week d-bol only cycle is a nice way for one to get his feet wet--even if he doesn't keep most of his weight gains. Then again, I've never done a d-bol only cycle. I had a friend gain 40 lbs doing it at 50 mg/day for 8 weeks or so. Probably kept 10 lbs of it. I'm surprised he didn't shit his liver out, either.

TrojanMan60563
03-15-2005, 09:21 PM
we all know a dbol only cycle is silly but everyone gets their feet wet sometime or another. Deca only cycles are not of the norm either but people still do it and like it. If a dbol only cycle is what you want to do then go for it....just learn what you can and realize you will not keep hardly anything that you gain. Do yourself a favor and learn about PCT and proper diet. The best thing you can do is get to know your body and how it responds to diet and different foods etc. Thats the biggest factor in your gains in muscle/loss in fat. Look around and see what a "beginner cycle" usually consists of and learn all you can about it....try searching for a test only cycle for starters.

Mags
03-19-2005, 07:57 AM
well take your time bro, and learn all there is. IMO you probably won't be ready for at the least, another 8 months, probably more depending on many factors such as age, training experience, diet, etc. Read up.
This is so true. I first came on here asking the same as you, about Dbol cycles (actually, I don't recall if I knew you were supposed to do steroids in cycles). As you know yourself, that gets quickly dismissed as you learn about tests etc. Originally, I didn't ever want to inject as thought it was extreme, yet the more you learn and the greater the effect/efficiency etc, you soon get round to the idea of it being almost normal. You tend to learn in an order ( obviously not all, some people actually learn this stuff before ever coming to these sorts of forums etc). Firstly, it's whatever you had planned to take, is not reccommended or useless by itself. secondly, you tend to learn about other/better examples of drugs to use, stacks etc. Then there's the whooooooooole part of HCG, nolva etc of the very complex ( when you're the beginner that it) post cycle treatment/therapy (PCT). During all this, you'll be picking up the health issues/effects/sides of all the drugs you've learnt of and hopefully, diet and training etc. (training is probably the easiest part to work out- no pun intended there). Either way, learn, learn, learn, then you can see what is best for you and more importantly what's best for cost/effectiveness and your health.

musclepump
03-19-2005, 10:08 AM
I don't understand why people would use dbol alone or deca alone, but not test. If you're going to use something alone, use fucking Test!

Mudge
03-19-2005, 03:21 PM
I can understand dbol, but my immediate thought is that someone thinks its not serious if its a pill. I've seen plenty of posts from people who say they would feel dirty if they used needles, but not dropping a pill just like a "supplement." Or some others who are just plain afraid of the pins.

Its drug use either way though.

TrojanMan60563
03-19-2005, 08:00 PM
I'm sure people have made decent gains on dbol only cycles. The only reason I can see doing it is if your not willing to inject test. I did a 6 week cycle of 1-TU and so far I've had the best strength/size gains with minimal sizes with that. I didn't have the blood pressure or severe anxiety on it either. So I am not totally agains oral only cycles like some people are. But I do think if you can handle injections your better off. Orals are much harder on your body to process.