• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

question about soreness

BAMAFAN1

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i have just started my first injections in the glut and i am very sore where it just hurts the sit down or walk, is there any advice as to what might be the problem and how to fix it or at least make it better

depends on what you injected in your glute....some steroids like prop,tren, or wintrol will hurt more then others....has to do with the BA content of the steroid. Could have to do with bad injection technique. Maybe you moved the needle around a lot during the injection causing more trama to the injection site. High mg/ml stuff hurts no matter where you inject it for me anyways.

On a brighter note you can warm the oil before injecting by putting it in warm water before drawing it...then you can rub or massage the injection site for 15 minutes afterwards to help dispurse the oil...then I always put a heating pad on for a bit afterwards...this will help cut down on the soreness the day after the injection...but some soreness is normal.

Last but not least you need to make sure you are clean and use a fresh pin for the injection....swab the injection site with alcohol before the injection....swap the stopper before drawing the oil....basically keep things clean as possible...wash your hands ETC....then you can pretty much rule out self inflicted infection causing the pain.

thanks i appreciate the advice, the injection of qv 250 dont hurt when i do them but dam if they dont afterward, i was also wondering if i wasnt going deep enought? If i was using 1 1/2" needle how far should i try and go with it?

You are going deep enough with the needle. It is the high BA content that causes sorness in the days following. You could also do delt shots, but you only need 1" needles for those.

BAMAFAN1 said:
thanks i appreciate the advice, the injection of qv 250 dont hurt when i do them but dam if they dont afterward, i was also wondering if i wasnt going deep enought? If i was using 1 1/2" needle how far should i try and go with it?
Im using qv's test e along with EQ and the first few weeks, my glute shots were kind of sore for a few days, but it doesn't happen anymore. My quad shots have never hurt. With glute shots, I stick the needle all the way in just to keep from shaking to much because I do it all with one hand. 1.5" needles are fine for glute and quad injections.

Thanks for the information, glad to know its not something that i am doing

Back