• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Anyone watching this shit on ESPN?

WantItBad

WantItBad
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
THey say its not a witch hunt sounds like one to me:yell:

Is witch hunting a sport now? Last time I checked, ESPN was a sport channel.

last time i checked they didnt have senate hearings on steriods on ESPN but they do now

Sounds like a witch hunt. They need a scapegoat to remove some pressure.

as of now all these fuckheads keep saying the same thing :yawn:

I watch PTI and Around the Horn on ESPN and that's it. I lost all respect for them when they named Jordan Athlete of the Century. Great athlete yes, better than say Jim Thorpe, prolly not. I don't even know that I would put him over Gretzky even though Hockey is typically considered irrelevant. Alot of my friends who are really into basketball put Jabar and Chamberlain over him as a basketball player even.

But back to the topic at hand. They are most definitely looking for a scapegoat. I liken it to all that bullshit that happened with the false story at CBS, some low level employees got fired and Dan Rather, but the president of CBS took zero responsibility, just like Selig will.

Honest answer...Do you think baseball would have recovered from the strike without the homerun record being chased?

Selig is getting dogged by the committe just as bad as the players its the gov. interfering where they dont need to be

Back