PDA

View Full Version : I really need help, just lost all my gains and can't get a hard on

crash
03-17-2005, 10:05 PM
I've obviously missed some important information. I had taken andro for about one year straight then moved to test, eq, tren, deca, d-bol i think that's it. I used for about 11 months, the last threen months only 1cc per week. That was good enough to keep my gains going. Mainly I had trouble getting a hard on without 1cc a week. I finished it up early Feb. Started with 3000iu of HCG for two weeks, 2000iu for two weeks, and 100mg of clomid for two weeks. I lost everything. I don't even look like I work-out. I don't wake up with an erection, so I know my t-levels are none existent. the reason I mention andro is that I believe is down grades the antagonist receptors that need to be available for uptake of the testosterone. So for months I was just wasting my money. I have ten bottles of andro left. will this help increase my test levels or am I just making it worse. I want my muscle back and need to have more erections, girlfriend's wondering what the fuck is up. Thinking about using test again, but I know I need a break. Should I start some more HCg? Please help me.

seven11
03-17-2005, 10:06 PM
go to the doctor

musclepump
03-17-2005, 10:07 PM
Can I call bullshit on this one, or did someone else want to?

seven11
and man you've been using gear without a break?? damn gl with ur dick

seven11
yes yes bullshit heheh

LAM
03-17-2005, 11:03 PM
I've obviously missed some important information. I had taken andro for about one year straight then moved to test, eq, tren, deca, d-bol i think that's it. I used for about 11 months, the last threen months only 1cc per week. That was good enough to keep my gains going. Mainly I had trouble getting a hard on without 1cc a week. I finished it up early Feb. Started with 3000iu of HCG for two weeks, 2000iu for two weeks, and 100mg of clomid for two weeks. I lost everything. I don't even look like I work-out. I don't wake up with an erection, so I know my t-levels are none existent. the reason I mention andro is that I believe is down grades the antagonist receptors that need to be available for uptake of the testosterone. So for months I was just wasting my money. I have ten bottles of andro left. will this help increase my test levels or am I just making it worse. I want my muscle back and need to have more erections, girlfriend's wondering what the fuck is up. Thinking about using test again, but I know I need a break. Should I start some more HCg? Please help me.

have your testicles atrophied from being on for 2 years straight ? I would be surprised if they haven't. I would go see a Dr. sounds like you fucked yourself up pretty good.

AR receptors don't downregulate. from the knowledge that you displayed from your use over the past 2 years the last thing you need to do is continue to use steroids. you obviously have no clue what you are doing

gococksDJS
03-17-2005, 11:12 PM
Let me see if I am reading this right. So what your saying is that you've been on PH/AAS for basically 2 years straight? This has got to be bullshit...

crash
03-18-2005, 04:11 AM
Hey guys thanks for the colorful commentary. Ya I don't know shit, but that is why I asked questions. the andro kept me pumped, I liked that feeling. I have to take a NSAID for my anklyosing spondylitis(my joints build up calcium adn are trying to fuse, up and down the spine and hips) and I've read that any anti-inflamitory medication down grades protein synthesis, so I'm trying to get help with increasing protein synthesis. I don't understand what's bullshit, the fact that I used PH for a year straight, or that I used gear for 11 months straight after that. Many months were just 1cc a week, that's pretty therapeutic. This is my story and it looks like your advice is that I'm fucked, alot of help that is.

crash
03-18-2005, 04:14 AM
oh, I just looked at some of your gallery's, I guess I'm talking to people that don't know shit either. Any of you guys work-out on a regular basis? I might be a little depressed, but I still got 18" guns.

Mudge
03-18-2005, 06:58 AM
It doesn't take much to cause suppression, and finishing off with 3 months at 1cc a week being "theraputic" is a bad joke. HRT testosterone is around 100mg a week, or as infrequent as 100mg every 3 weeks, obviously it depends on the subject. But the fact that you were on so long kind of wipes that out anyway, you dont recover while you are still using. You really pulled "theraputic" out of the air there.

Are your balls shrunken noticeably, or do you honestly even remember how big they should be? Thats the first question.

My guess from here would be HCG @ 500iu ED or EOD until you run through 5000iu with NO sex during this time, and then nolvadex for 2 months at 40mg then 20mg. With you requiring sex though that could be an issue, from my own experiences as to what HCG can and does do for me. It works awesome, but not if you keep emptying the bags.

As for NSAIDs I use aspirin preferably, but I did see a study recently linking it to pancreatic cancer when used long term (i.e. heart patients).

gococksDJS
03-18-2005, 08:16 AM
oh, I just looked at some of your gallery's, I guess I'm talking to people that don't know shit either. Any of you guys work-out on a regular basis? I might be a little depressed, but I still got 18" guns. What are you trying to do? Convince yourself that your not a dumbshit? Why don't you run along and leave the anabolic sections to us adults...

Stu
03-18-2005, 08:55 AM
oh, I just looked at some of your gallery's, I guess I'm talking to people that don't know shit either. Any of you guys work-out on a regular basis? I might be a little depressed, but I still got 18" guns. If i had to choose between being able to get it up and having 18" arms, i know what i'd choose

CarguyJB163
03-18-2005, 09:35 AM
wow, this guy is a moron, plain and simple if it's true, my first cycle will be 10 weeks of test enth and Deca (i know some use EQ) and all the proper PCT. I could not imagine going 11 months on juice... WOW!

bio-chem
03-18-2005, 10:13 AM
18 inch guns and a limp dick. sounds like you showed us.

Purdue Power
03-18-2005, 10:18 AM
It isn't as rare as you would think to have people being on for a year at a time. I know a guy who has been on for 3 years. So that part may not be bullshit. Ya, this guy may need a ribbing, but we need to give useful info too. Even if this is just another regular IM member getting a new name and messing with everyone, consider it a practice run and laying out some info that can be searched by people later.

bio-chem
03-18-2005, 10:20 AM
but the future people wont search for it. they will just post the same bs story all over again.

musclepump
03-18-2005, 11:19 AM
and we'll rib 'em some more :laugh:

CursedOne
03-18-2005, 12:04 PM
my guns have just reached 18 (non pumped) and ive never used roids or PH's at all. maybe you should try the natural path for a while, see how the other half lives. and i usually wake up with a hard on which sucks cuz i dont live with a woman. :pissed:

crash
03-18-2005, 01:39 PM
I guess it's not fair to be rude, I just signed up to get some advice, I didn't know I would be attacked verbally. I thought this was a place to get some help. I do get hard on's it's just not always at the right time. Thanks Mudge for giving me some good advice. I thought I should use some more HCG. I didn't get good advice about the PH and length of gear use, so I obviously screwed up. I don't want to use any more, I just want to get my natural test back and have some fun in the gym again. Thanks to all that really want to help.

crash
03-18-2005, 01:43 PM
mudge, there about the size of walnuts, I did forget what sixe they originally should be though, any help

Mudge
03-18-2005, 01:47 PM
Well, I would try that. It worked for one person who was in heavy suppression for 11 months after having deca in his cycle, his very first cycle.

crazy joe
03-27-2005, 04:19 AM
I originally joined this forum to pick up pointers and advice.
After I read how "crash" is answered, with bull and ridicule instead of helpful answers,
I will not even ask.
Have a nice day.

CRASHMAN
03-28-2005, 02:44 PM
I originally joined this forum to pick up pointers and advice.
After I read how "crash" is answered, with bull and ridicule instead of helpful answers,
I will not even ask.
Have a nice day.

It was answered you just have to realized how amazingly dumb that was to do that means he did steroids for 2 years without a grain of research that was stupid. He needs to realize it.

And needs to change his name from crash :D

Evil ANT
03-28-2005, 11:50 PM
Actually, this has been quite the informative thread. I ran a long cycle (not 11 months, that's just nuts) and am having similar problems now. Little sex drive, loss of gains, the same deal as crash. I ran a nice little PCT of nolva yet I'm still feeling like crap. I'll have to get some more and hope it works. I have some HCG but I haven't used any as I can't seem to find any insulin needles.

LAM
03-29-2005, 12:02 AM
you can get all the pins you want or need at GPZ Services !

HCG is definetly the ticket. I've been on for the past 10 months straight and my boys are right as rain.

Evil ANT
03-29-2005, 12:26 AM
I can't seem to find insulin pins at GPZ. I've looked, but can't find 'em. Am I retarded? :)

Also, can you use a normal 3cc syringe with a 1" needle if you just don't stick all the way? I'm in a crunch as I have no insulin needles and I'd like to get some HCG in me as soon as possible. I'm looking at some as I type this but have no means of getting the damn stuff in me.

Pirate!
03-29-2005, 05:48 AM
Evil Ant, try www.getpinz.com.

Crash, I'm sorry to hear about your problems and glad to hear that you don't want to juice anymore. You should definitely see a doctor and get blookwork done. HRT may be called for.

My guess from here would be HCG @ 500iu ED or EOD until you run through 5000iu with NO sex during this time, and then nolvadex for 2 months at 40mg then 20mg. With you requiring sex though that could be an issue, from my own experiences as to what HCG can and does do for me. It works awesome, but not if you keep emptying the bags.

I think Mudge's advice is solid. I would use nolva daily during the HCG treatment as well.

gococksDJS
03-29-2005, 08:10 AM
gpz doesn't sell diabetic pins, i got mine from a local vetinary clinic.

LAM
03-29-2005, 08:40 AM
I can't seem to find insulin pins at GPZ. I've looked, but can't find 'em. Am I retarded? :)

Also, can you use a normal 3cc syringe with a 1" needle if you just don't stick all the way? I'm in a crunch as I have no insulin needles and I'd like to get some HCG in me as soon as possible. I'm looking at some as I type this but have no means of getting the damn stuff in me.

I forgot, this is where I get my slin pins.

http://www.gearboxinc.com/index.php?cPath=25&osCsid=3222c4dabc468fa787befb7483616d65

Mudge
03-29-2005, 09:50 AM
gpz doesn't sell diabetic pins, i got mine from a local vetinary clinic.

They do, but only in 1cc not .5cc.

GPZ 29g slin pins (http://gpzservices.easystorecreator.com/Browse_Item_Details.asp/Item_ID/39/categ_id/14/parent_ids/0,1,14/Name/29_G_X_12#8243;_1CC__Syringe_with_Needle_(Insulin) )

Evil ANT
03-29-2005, 11:46 AM
I forgot, this is where I get my slin pins.

http://www.gearboxinc.com/index.php?cPath=25&osCsid=3222c4dabc468fa787befb7483616d65
Purchased. ;)

I should have shiney new slin pins by the end of the week. Then I can actually run some HCG for once. Woohoo!

ZorroAzul
03-29-2005, 12:29 PM
HCG is definitely the ticket. I've been on for the past 10 months straight and my boys are right as rain.

LAM, please expand on this... I thought HCG was used during cycle only to prevent atrophy, and/or right before PCT to stimulate the testes.

How do you use it for 11 months straight? Isn't your endogenous test production affected by running HCG off-cycle? :confused:

LAM
03-29-2005, 01:32 PM
LAM, please expand on this... I thought HCG was used during cycle only to prevent atrophy, and/or right before PCT to stimulate the testes.

How do you use it for 11 months straight? Isn't your endogenous test production affected by running HCG off-cycle? :confused:

I've done 3 - 10 week cycles in the past year. so when I am on cycle (stacking) I use HCG @ 500 iu's every 4-5 days to prevent atrophy. that is the main purpose of why I use it. When I am "off" or inbetween my stacking cycles I use test prop at 50 mg/EOD with no HCG for about 5 weeks. So for now I only use HCG to prevent atrophy not for stimulating LH.

Leon77
03-29-2005, 01:50 PM

Hi all i just got back my blood tests back and there not good, my doc said one of my cholesterals was realy low, and i had a problems with one of my kidneys, now he knows i am on roids, i am currently in the middle of the cycle, i ran d bol at 50 mg ed for 3 weeks and stopped, now i am on the 500 mg sustanon and 300 mg deca weekly, do yous think the d bols did those to my levels cause i got the d bols first and like a 2 weeks ago i started the shots, i was tryin to explain to my doc that i think it was the d bols, and he keeps telling me to stop the steriods completly, so i told him that i was gonna stay on another month and get another blood test, i just hoping i dont like keel over and die like, i mean i feel fine, just wanted to know what you guys think, i think overall the pills are harsh on ur system, oh by the way i have been eating 4000 clean calories a day also.

"Alot of you people know me, but for those who don't i'm a 2 time state middleweight Pa State champion in the NPC. I also took it to the next level 2 times competing at Nationals for the allmighty PRO card. I recently was diagnosed with Renal Kidney Failure, that means basically my kidney are shutting down. I need dialysis 3 times a week for 4 hours a session to stay alive. Kidney problems do not run in my family, nobody in my family has ever had a kidney related issue.
You have to realize there are consiquenses to your actions with AAS, do not think that you are invinsible.
I was recently prepping for the state championships, i figured this is my year for the overall state title Mr Pennsyvania and it was balls to the wall. About 6 weeks out i started throwing up every day sometimes 2 times a day, my ankles were holding water and my skin was turning very pale and i was so fatigued but i pushed on anyway thinking i was being a pussy. Finally it got so bad i could harly breathe and was truely afraid that something very serious was wrong. I went to the doctor for bloodwork, he sent it out stat the next thing i know he called me and wanted me in the hospital NOW. I went to intensive care where they gave me 4 units of blood and blood pressure meds, turns out my kidney's where shutting of and have been doing so for some time now. I went from prepping for a state title to having a doctor sitting in front of me telling me "you need a transplant". If i would have had bloodwork and payed attention to it i would more than likey not been in this grim position. Nobody talks about the bad side of steroids on these boards, so i just wanted you to know what you are getting into. I don't mean to lecture, i was asked to write this piece to make people realize there is a bad side about steroids that most people are in denial about.
Thank you for listening and hopefully i can help some of you from being in the same position as me some day.

I am a non drinker, non smoker, i have had a very strict diet since 1996 always lean. I have to say that i have also taken the ephedrine, caffeine, aspirin stack since 1991 nonstop, and nsaids for joint and muscle pain. Once again this is not in my genes and i am only 37. We all know anadrol, d-bol, winny, halo, and tren are harsh substances, but the quest for size blinds us to the negative aspects of these drugs. I'm not saying don't do them, that is a personal choice but at least be careful.

I never juiced like some of these people on the boards. Shit was hard to come by where i live so cycles were very basic with average doses. I never did 1 gram of test a week, d-bol would be 50mg a day tops, and anadrol would be 150 mg a day for a maximum of a week during a cycle. The thing is that i never really came off since 1996. Figured i'd never turn pro if i took time off."

i thought the experts on this site said the only potential harm or side effects from steroids are bigger muscles? :hmmm:

Mudge
03-29-2005, 01:58 PM
Who, and how have you identified as experts that have been quoted as such?

crash
03-29-2005, 02:54 PM
Well I like to report that about a week ago my free test has increased. I started using two+ weeks ago Tribex and it worked. I'm waking up with hard ons again my workouts are solid. Thanks to all that gave good advice!

Evil ANT
03-29-2005, 03:43 PM
Well I like to report that about a week ago my free test has increased. I started using two+ weeks ago Tribex and it worked. I'm waking up with hard ons again my workouts are solid. Thanks to all that gave good advice!
That's fucking great to hear, bro. Glad you're on the mend. :thumb: