• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

M1t

GeorgeLS

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am getting ready to start a cycle of M1T in a few days (10mg once a day). I was wonder when is the best time to take the pill...In the morning, before workout, or after workout?

dont take it pre w/o...soon after is great.
how long of a cycle are u doin'? Keeping the dosage steady throughout?

I only have 10mg pills so i can only take it once a day and i really dont want to have to split the pill.

If I can take the sides im want to do 3 weeks on 3 weeks off. But if i have to do 2 weeks on 2 weeks off im sure that will be fine.

I hope you don't mean 3 on/3 off/3 on again. You need a good while between cycles--two a year, tops.

musclepump said:
I hope you don't mean 3 on/3 off/3 on again. You need a good while between cycles--two a year, tops.
A guy at my gym was trying to sell me the virtues of going 2 on/2off for 16weeks on Wednesday!!!!:spaz: He's the same guy who's been "training" a 53 yr old dude and telling him to juice steady for 16 months!!?? :bulb:

crazy_enough said:
A guy at my gym was trying to sell me the virtues of going 2 on/2off for 16weeks on Wednesday!!!!:spaz: He's the same guy who's been "training" a 53 yr old dude and telling him to juice steady for 16 months!!?? :bulb:
:laugh:

Although a 53 year old juicing for 16 months, could be a shitty attempt at an unprofessional HRT.

du510 said:
:laugh:

Although a 53 year old juicing for 16 months, could be a shitty attempt at an unprofessional HRT.
I actualy wish it was...I mean, this older dude is getting huge, but when I asked how long he'd been lifting, he said 3 years...that means that he's been saucing it up for about half of that time!! I aint no expert, but that seems like an aweful idea!?:confused:

And did I mention he was also hoping he could sell me a 60cap bottle of m1t for 75$ CA??lololol

IML Gear Cream!
crazy_enough said:
I actualy wish it was...I mean, this older dude is getting huge, but when I asked how long he'd been lifting, he said 3 years...that means that he's been saucing it up for about half of that time!! I aint no expert, but that seems like an aweful idea!?:confused:

And did I mention he was also hoping he could sell me a 60cap bottle of m1t for 75$ CA??lololol
That is quite the bad idea. But at his age, he can get HRT if he fucks up his hormone levels.

60 tabs m1t for $70? Sounds about right. :laugh:

Dude, I'd love to sell the M1T bottles THAT I DONT HAVE *cough* for $70... hell, I'd give a discount, $50!

Back