• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

EAS Whey

TrojanMan60563

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just a heads up to you all...Sam's Club has EAS Whey protein now 6lbs of it for $19.99.....thats CHEAP....12lbs for $40 is a killer deal...I am planning on switching to this from ON whey since its $48 for 10lbs....I doubt there is a serious difference. I'm trying to save for a 2005 Yamaha R1 to rip around on this summer so every penny saved is good for me...and EAS has quality stuff just usually over priced...except at Sam's apparently. Anyway I hope this helps someone out other then me.... :D

I see nothing there matching the price or beating it...close but after you add in shipping its no contest. I've heard they have good stuff. Personally I think the blend of whey ONs 100% whey has is the best out there....but I'm trying to save as much as possible the next few months.

I saw the same thing this weekend when I was looking to buy more fish oils... I think the only difference is that it has 1g less protein and more carbs per serving (compared to ON whey); don't quote me on that though. Let me know how the taste and ease of mixing compares to ON Whey (because that is what I am using now, too).

I use eas whey from walmart 20g per serving and 5g carbs.

The EAS Whey from Sams Club has as follows:(per 1 30g scoop)

Calories: 120
Fat: 2g
Cholesterol: 45mg
Total Carbs: 4 (3g of sugar)
Protein: 22g
Sodium: 60mg
Potassium: 200mg

Its a blend of whey protein concentrate, isolate, and L-Glutamine.

So its pretty close to the ON product. The chocolate is not as flavorful as the ON double chocolate. On a budget though its approx $10 cheaper and 2lbs more. So I think its great for someone on a tight budget.

TrojanMan60563 said:
Its a blend of whey protein concentrate, isolate, and L-Glutamine.

The price is right, but is this a good thing?

KentDog said:
The price is right, but is this a good thing?

it doesn't taste AS good but not bad...as far as the performance of the supplement I trust that EAS puts in their stuff what they say they do....I've always just thought their prices were way too high....so I am going to say this is a great deal so far....I have no complaints.

Back