• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Weight Loss

footballmaniac

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm trying to lose fat. My long term goal is to lose 40 pounds and at least 1-2 pounds per week. I was thinking of cutting my calories to 1360 per day. I was thinking of cycling it. Going on the cutting for 3 days and then goin to maintenance for 1 day. Repeat. Got the idea from burn the fat. Sound good to neone?

I donnt think so,you will hurt your body .i think fat is sport the first and diet the second if you wonna to lose your fat.

You got the idea from "Burn the fat"? Then what R U waiting for? LOL. The author, Tom Venuto, says he has over 20 yrs experience through trial and error and sure looks to have credibility! As Paris Hilton would say...."The man looks HOT!" :kiss: LOL. What ever he is doing...do it. What ever he is eating...eat it. ....Is what i say!! :thumb:

Give it a try and let us all know your Progress!!! :)

footballmaniac said:
I'm trying to lose fat. My long term goal is to lose 40 pounds and at least 1-2 pounds per week. I was thinking of cutting my calories to 1360 per day. I was thinking of cycling it. Going on the cutting for 3 days and then goin to maintenance for 1 day. Repeat. Got the idea from burn the fat. Sound good to neone?

1360 sounds like a really low number. are you a woman? we need stats.

Back