• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Restaurant Choices

you can never lose with steak & veggies

P.E.T.A.
people eating tasty animals. :grin: a big steak once in a while is awesome. nice n bloody. just make sure it isn't farmed. (sorry just a salmon joke, farmed cow is fine.)

when i go out to eat, i'll usually have steak, pasta, or a sandwich with soup/salad. Sometimes i'll have a cheat day with burgers, buffalo chicken sandwich or other foods with desert at the end. Yummy.

All You can eat seafood buffet :lick:

I like Applebees.. chicken finger and riblet platter (fries and mashed potatoes as sides) when my parents pay, but only the basket (smaller portion, smaller $) when it's on me. Their burgers and mudslides are good, too. I also like Dairy Queen's Frozen Ice cakes a lot, but I'd imagine they are crazy loaded.

Ok, here's the kicker....my husband is (was) a Chef. We don't eat out. What does that tell ya? In other words....he knows what kind of Fat and Sodium they can "dish out"? Sure we go out on a Cheat Meal ....about 1 time per year. LOL. We prefer to cook at home bcuz (we know) how healthy it is...or isn't? ;)

However, like Muscle Pump....if we dare eat Fast food of any kind. We do the Subway dance! :dance: LOL.

Sushi

Kegsteakhouse? OMG I could really go nuts on that menu but it would mean I wouldn't eat for a week!

if you are concerned with the calorie amounts or are like me and just have to know the amount of calories you cosume then this is a good site for you. It has a lot of restaurant's nutritional info. www.dietfacts.com/fastfood.asp It's not all fast food restaurants on there either.

Back