• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Steroids Good Or Bad?

BENCHPRESS

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have always beleived in training naturally.I only supplement my diet with protein powder combined with another supplement e.g Creatine. A friend has recently offered me steriods.As i seem to be making less gains recently i am tempted. Could they give me the boost i need? What would happen when i stop taking them?

Any ideas welcome.

They will definitely give you a boost, and if you are smart you will do some research on them before you do them. I'm guessing that you only want to break through a plateau, so you might want to consider taking small dosages. for example take 1cc of sust on Sunday and then on Wensday start taking tribulus to kick in you own testosterone production again. And then when you are done the cycle load up on supplements for a month or so. You will lose some of the gains, but you should keep most of them.

I would recommend you look into other supplements, training methods, and/or dietary manipulations before going the roid route. I have been training naturally for 15 years, and still make gains to this day. As time goes by, you must get more diligent, focused, and creative to keep the gains coming...and if you do, they will.

Back