• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

All oral cycle including PCT, can it be done?

crash

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I think Mudge has a list of orals on another post, so I'll get it from that, unless anyone would like to add to it or make their own list here. The big question is what to use for PCT. Probably Nolvadex & Clomid, but is there anything to replace the HCG on an oral base. Although this would probably be toxic for the liver; I was wondering if this type of cycle is possible.

You could do an oral only cycle, but the duration should be relatively short, and you will not get and keep the gains you would with testosterone. You won't feel as good, either.

crash said:
I think Mudge has a list of orals on another post, so I'll get it from that, unless anyone would like to add to it or make their own list here. The big question is what to use for PCT. Probably Nolvadex & Clomid, but is there anything to replace the HCG on an oral base. Although this would probably be toxic for the liver; I was wondering if this type of cycle is possible.
nolvadex would be fine for PCT, but there is nothing oral that can mimic lutenizing hormones like HCG. Is there a particular reason you want to stick to orals?

musclepump said:
Just like M1T and then Nolva for PCT.
all orals are not run like M1T, the dosing for an oral like winny is much higher than dbol.

gococksDJS said:
all orals are not run like M1T, the dosing for an oral like winny is much higher than dbol.
True; I guess I just wasn't sure what he was talking about as he didn't say anything specific. But M1T/Nolva is a cycle done all oral :thumb:

musclepump said:
True; I guess I just wasn't sure what he was talking about as he didn't say anything specific. But M1T/Nolva is a cycle done all oral :thumb:
indeed it is..

Thanks guys, sorry I didn't mention what my goal was. I was looking for growth, so the M1T would work. The reason is a buddy is too scared of the injections. I wanted to give him another option.

crash said:
Thanks guys, sorry I didn't mention what my goal was. I was looking for growth, so the M1T would work. The reason is a buddy is too scared of the injections. I wanted to give him another option.
M1T is known to have some nasty sides. IMO the pinch of a needle is better than needing 18 hours of sleep a day.

Back