• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

the best tasting whey

QuestionGuy

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I saw this on another board that i clicked on at school. I SWEAR IM NOT A MEMBER THERE OR ANYWHERE ELSE!!! :shake:
lol
What is the absolute BEST tasting protein that you have ever tried? We are NOT talking about the best working protein, the best protein blend, or the WORST tasting protein. Just reply and let us know what protein is your favorite tasting, describe the taste, and tell us what flavors are the best.

the best tasting protein powder for me was and still is DYMATIZE, i havent tried many others but my friend says there is better tasting ones out there...

wait wait, i changed my mind.!! the best tasting protein supp i ever had and still sometimes do (maybe once every 3 months) is at my local gym store, geeeez their protein drink are such a fucking rip off they make there but they taste so fucking good, best one i ever had is chocolate penut butter, they put some kind of yogurt in there also.....fuckinng assholes rip people off so bad, they basically make milk shakes with a little scoop of protein there...last time i bought one there (just for the taste) i asked how much protein they put in there, he was trying to convince me how our bodies cant take more than 25grams of protein at once...i asked him about the facts in the protein shake and he didnt even know...he was like, something like 60 carbs and so on..........what fucking ripoff assholes, geeeez, i hope bodybuilding would top being all about the money, what happened to the old days where people and gyms were about the love for bodybuilding...?

I like Pure Whey Stack chocolate from Champion.

Trueprotein's vanilla whey.

Beverly Int'l chocolate muscle provider. It's delicious - but $$$. (even at the discount places)

Most of you probably haven't tried it because of the price, but Pro Complex is the greatest--Cookies n' Creme, Chocolate, all the goods.

IML Gear Cream!
musclepump said:
Most of you probably haven't tried it because of the price, but Pro Complex is the greatest--Cookies n' Creme, Chocolate, all the goods.

where are you buying yours? the reason i ask is it isn't terribly expensive compared to some. 2.2 lbs is $21.90 at DPS (22.99 at BN) 4.4 lbs is $38.99 at DPS. (for comparison the Beverly Muscle Provider I like is $32.95 for 2 lbs at DPS :eek: )

nikegurl said:
where are you buying yours? the reason i ask is it isn't terribly expensive compared to some. 2.2 lbs is $21.90 at DPS (22.99 at BN) 4.4 lbs is $38.99 at DPS. (for comparison the Beverly Muscle Provider I like is $32.95 for 2 lbs at DPS :eek: )
I haven't bought any in awhile. That's a lot cheaper than it used to be. :thumb:

Optimum 100% Whey (choclate). :thumb:

musclepump said:

Pro Complex is all I used to use. I used to get free tubs from Ron Williams(Natural Mr. O). He had a whole basement full :D I like chocolate.

Back