• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Reply to Elesion

marko

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi Elesion.
Thanks for your advise.
Thanks to Gopro for his comments.
Well, I'm the one who started this fire.
I've read that Russian D-bol can make you VERY sick- stomachaches and puke-puke-puke.
Romanian Naposim is better.
You know what! I've just received it from Eastern Europe!
300 tabs of Naposim, 90 USD. Not bad, not bad at all. Expiration date June 2004. Serial number engraved in the aluminum package. That's enough for 2 cycles. I'll keep it in grandma's freezer.
Delivery takes 10 days. No scam! I'm lucky.
Now, I'll get the Clomid and Proviron, plus some Deca. Deca is 10 USD for a 200 mg vial.
Wanna know something about Forbb...he delivers.
Pump up the jam, pump it up, while the weights are bangin'...

sup dude

well marko... i wouldnt recommend a D-bol only cycle, you'll loose most of your gains right after you stop. I recommend you stack it with some sustanon or deca-durabolin; that'll give you incredible gains and easy to maintain post cycle.

you say you have got 300 tabs of naposim for $90? thats $30 a 100 tabs.

i usually get mine about $20 per 100 tabs... dirt cheap, but still could be cheaper ;)

you also need to make sure you have anti-e's b4 startin a cycle.

new research sais that takin nolvadex might actually work better than clomid in post cycle... it is debatable but either is fine. i would recommend proviron during cycle use or vira-tase(molecular nutrition... although it is only a PH, but it functions up to 98% pretty impressive, but i never tried it myself... up to you to take the risk). nolvadex is to be used if you experience GYNO symptoms during your cycle... make sure you have enough :)

other than that... take your breakfast of champions ;)

"please dont argue with me this time gopro.. LOL! ;)"

yo, Elesion!

Yo,bro!
As soon as I will receive my stuff, I will let you know.
I'll also order Winnie Depot, although I don't like the frequent injections. It seems that Winnie will help you keep your gains. Some bros even inject it in their triceps, lats, traps, calves, etc... to get a better development. Heavy stuff!
Would you recommend D-bol with Deca, or D-bol plus Deca 3 weeks, then, replace Deca with Winnie Depot for the next 6 weeks?
Bye!

marko i needs some more info

what is your goal? are you on buldking phase or trying to get cut?

how long do you plan on your cycle being in total?
how much deca are you gonna recieve?
how much WInnie are you gonna recieve?
how much dbol you get?

(ps... winny injectables can also be consumed orally to avoid too many injections they are 17-aa, just mix it wix orange juice ;))

Hi!

Yo,bro!
Thanks for your message
I've got 300 X 5 mg D-bol
I'll receive 8 X 200 mg Deca, with Proviron and Clomid.
Cycle will be 10 weeks. First cycle. For mass.
I'm 30, 180 lbs, 5'10'', no fat.
I reached my plateau: no more weight gain. So, it's time to do some chemical wizardry.
No problem with diet, sleep, training plan.
I respond well to creatine as well.
I guess the Winnie is for cutting and to retain the gains. But it is less anabolic than Deca.
Bye!

ok

ok... lets see

8 x 200mg of deca eh? thatll at most last you about 8 weeks if you are trying to do 200mg a week(THE VERY MINIMUM)... normal dosage of deca would be 400mg per week.

i recommend the D-bol to jumpstart your cycle since you wont notice the deca take effect untill atleast 1-2 weeks. Some people take D-bol the first 3 weeks at 20-30mg and then stop and let deca do its work. Or you can take D-bol for 5 straight weeks(anything longer will be useless since you can only retain so much water.)

Winny is for cutting purposes mainly, but 25-50mg of winny a day wont hurt. you can decide to use that at the end of the cycle or at the beggining(your choice)... as i stated earlier winny can be drinked with orange juice, but if you are using D-Bol on your cycle then dont DRINK IT! you'll kill your liver taking 2 17-alpha substances at once.

so i think an 8 week cycle would be ideal for you. if you do decide to start... post the results liek every 3 days so me(and or gopro :p) can monitor your results.

PS... if you experience symptoms of GYNO (itchy nipples, lump under nipples, or sore nipple when touched) then start taking the proviron(mainly used as an anti-estrogen drug). Taking proviron along with the cycle will REDUCE some gains since D-Bol needs estrogen to produce its effects. start clomid theory 2 weeks after your last injection. First week use 50mg eachday, 2nd week 100gm eachday, and 3rd week 50mg each day.

that'll about covers it... have fun and you'll love it.

Hi Elesion!

Yo!
I promised to give you the news.
Once again, that Eastern European guy that talks like Arnold (forbb)delivered.
Deca from Norma, Greece.
Clomid, Proviron (Schering).
Untampered. Genuine. Expiration in 2 years.
Just received it.
I am ready to start.
I have read that Winstrol is good juice for hardening and keeping gains.
I will order 10 vials. He gets them from the Company called Zambon, in Europe.
Bye!

forbb

forbb... becareful there has been talk on the AB bourd and BBE board that forbb has gone scamming. I hope the *parts* you got were legit because the moderator from the AB forums critisize forbb of being a scammer. watch out bro... do some good source checks.

---

for you newbies... forbb is a computer parts dealer and he sells deca brand and nano microchips for the cpu :).

Elesion

Back