• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

test E/Dbol/whinn

westb51

on a constant bulk
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
what would you guy think about a running a testE, Dbol, and whinstrol cycle?

TestE 300mg E5D 10 weeks
Dbol 37.5 mg ED first 4 weeks
Winstrol 50mg ED 4 weeks starting on week 8

nolva- I've read several differnt things on admin. how does 20mg EOD sound, would that dose hinder gains?
hcg- I think i read somwhere that one shouldn't use while on Dbol, is this correct.

Thanks for any input.

Nolva 20mg/EOD is fine. Where did you get that fucked up dose of dbol? I've never heard of a half dosage. You should use dbol to kick start, and HCG later into the cycle.

For a first cycle, 20mg of Dbol a day would be plenty, maybe even 10mg.
Drop the winstol.
You may or may not need the hcg.

musclepump said:
Nolva 20mg/EOD is fine. Where did you get that fucked up dose of dbol? I've never heard of a half dosage. You should use dbol to kick start, and HCG later into the cycle.
(25/2)+25=37.5 i'm not a math wiz but i think that is right. :thumb:

westb51 said:
(25/2)+25=37.5 i'm not a math wiz but i think that is right. :thumb:
Ok, but what's your point? Most people do it in increments of 10. 10mg, 20, 40, 50, whatever, but no 2.5 denominations

8 weeks of 17aa's. what is your reasoning to using dbol and winstrol in the same cycle ?

the tabs are 25mg.

dg806 said:
For a first cycle, 20mg of Dbol a day would be plenty, maybe even 10mg.
Drop the winstol.
You may or may not need the hcg.
I agree. I'd also reduce the duration between the test e shots, twice a week is good.

dbol to kick off the cycle. got the winstrol from a novice cycle on a site. this is not my cycle, however after some modifcations, it could be.

thanks for the feedback

redspy said:
I agree. I'd also reduce the duration between the test e shots, twice a week is good.
300mg test e every monday and thursday, or E4D?

IML Gear Cream!
westb51 said:
dbol to kick off the cycle. got the winstrol from a novice cycle on a site. this is not my cycle, however after some modifcations, it could be.

thanks for the feedback

there is no real synergistic effect with test and winstrol. when bf is low (10% or lower) then test/EQ/winny and test/tren/winny are great combos.

how does this look?

TestE 250mg twice a week for 10 weeks
Dbol 20 mg ED first 4 weeks
nolva- 20 mg eod

should the nolva start when cycle starts or wait a couple of weeks?

westb51 said:
how does this look?

TestE 250mg twice a week for 10 weeks
Dbol 20 mg ED first 4 weeks
nolva- 20 mg eod

should the nolva start when cycle starts or wait a couple of weeks?

much better. since dbol is fast acting you can start the nolvadex at the same time

is the nolva in place of the hcg or could/should you run hcg with this cycle?

Nolva is to keep estrogen down and hcg keeps natural test levels up right?

dg806 said:
20mg of Dbol a day would be plenty, maybe even 10mg.
i just thought of this, i never posted my weight (224) would it matter on dosage?

for your size 25 mg/ED is fine. if all you have is 25 mg tabs then that is what you are going to have to use. for the future I would try to obtain 5 mg dbol tabs. splitting up tabs does not make for accurate dosing.

doesn't look like the dbol is going to pan out. would you guys increase the number of weeks of test E?

GD looks like its gonna be modified again. what about saus/dbol stack? i really rather have test e but oh well. what would you guys recomend as far as doses?

By saus if you mean 'sust' just keep the same dosage as planned, 500mg/week is standard.

Back