• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

SMARTwater

Tropicalgirlxx

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I just bought this water called Smartwater and it is electrolyte enhanced!
Which for me is a good thing (I think) because I drink water all day long and I am not exaggerating!!! I can drink 2 gallons a day easily. So, my question is if I drink tons of this electrolyte water will I be getting too many?? Is there such a thing as too many electrolytes??
I hear so much about drinking to much water I don't know what to believe any more!!

Yes! I bought some of those last week and they were really good! I liked the lemonade tasting one...I can't remember which one it was for though :hmmm:
I believe they are made by the same company.

Tropicalgirlxx said:
Yes! I bought some of those last week and they were really good! I liked the lemonade tasting one...I can't remember which one it was for though :hmmm:
I believe they are made by the same company.
I tried em all.... the lemonade one is the best, well above the rest. I buy one every morning for my ride into work.

I like the writings on the bottle too. :D

Oh I know! They are funny!!! My Smart water is the same way!! Half way down the bottle it says "getting there" Plus the side effects, those are funny too! It says "apply liberally and frequently to dry people" :laugh:

Back