• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

4-ad + THE MASS BUILDER.

BiG DoG

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I grabbed some 4-ad, to be used with 1-ad, and a M-1T cycle much after the 1-ad. I dont have the M-1T yet, but I have the 1-ad.
I looked at the ingredients of the 4-ad closer and it is 4-ad+The MASS BUILDER(transdermal pump- Legal Gear). It has 4-ad, methyl 4-ad, and hydroxy-test.

Is hydroxy test. the same as meth test?
If I'm correct, this is m-1t, with 4-ad, and methyl 4-ad. Not good to go with my 1st ph cycle, I wanted to try 1-ad + 4-ad first , then M-1T + 4-ad.

So is this what I need for my 2nd cycle(complete), and should I go try to get just 4-ad to go with the 1-ad? I know i can run 1-ad alone, but i want the 4-ad for sides. I already have 6-oxo for pct on first cycle, and plan to get tamoxifen citrate for the 2nd, since 6-oxo wont be sufficiant for the M-1T.

I'll break it down a little more as far as ratio, and serving size;
4-AD+ THE MASS BUILDER
2 grams Hydroxy-Testosterone
2 Grams methyl 4-AD
6 Grams 4-AD

Serving Size; 2Pumps(2ml)
17a-methyl-4-Androstene-3,17b-diol 16.6mg
4-Androstene-4,17b-ol-3-one 16.6mg
4-Androstene-3,17b-diol 50mg

I'll just add that I'm 30.

Thanks.

bump

Kevin Lacombe said:
I grabbed some 4-ad, to be used with 1-ad, and a M-1T cycle much after the 1-ad. I dont have the M-1T yet, but I have the 1-ad.
I looked at the ingredients of the 4-ad closer and it is 4-ad+The MASS BUILDER(transdermal pump- Legal Gear). It has 4-ad, methyl 4-ad, and hydroxy-test.

Is hydroxy test. the same as meth test?

No meth test is M1T, hydroxytest is 4-OHT and is much weaker

If I'm correct, this is 4-OHT, with 4-ad, and methyl 4-ad. Not good to go with my 1st ph cycle, I wanted to try 1-ad + 4-ad first (good idea) , then M-1T + 4-ad.

So is this what I need for my 2nd cycle(complete), and should I go try to get just 4-ad to go with the 1-ad? I know i can run 1-ad alone, but i want the 4-ad for sides. I already have 6-oxo for pct on first cycle, and plan to get tamoxifen citrate for the 2nd, since 6-oxo wont be sufficiant for the M-1T.

I'll break it down a little more as far as ratio, and serving size;
4-AD+ THE MASS BUILDER
2 grams Hydroxy-Testosterone
2 Grams methyl 4-AD
6 Grams 4-AD

Serving Size; 2Pumps(2ml)
17a-methyl-4-Androstene-3,17b-diol 16.6mg
4-Androstene-4,17b-ol-3-one 16.6mg
4-Androstene-3,17b-diol 50mg

I'll just add that I'm 30.

Thanks.
(see corrections)

I wouldn't buy it Hydroxytest and 4-ad are both pretty weak, stick with 1-ad/4-ad and then maybe m1t/4ad

Thanks so much!
If I was not able to get straight 4-ad, do you think I can stack 1-ad, 4-ad , and 4-oht? I read the ph sticky again after your reply, it says you can stack it with 1-test.
Why not 1-ad?
And would the 4-ad, 4-oht, be ok with m-1t?
I think so according to the ph faq, just want to double and triple check.
If you can stack with 1-test, why not m-1t?

bump

Back