PDA

View Full Version : i dont know how you guys get all this

kicka19
03-27-2005, 09:51 PM
I have alot of friends and friend's friends who deal every drug you can think of but nowhere i have been have a heard of them mention gear, either buying r selling the stuff, maybe im just not in the right circles. like not even 1AD or anything, im not ready myself to do real gear yet but i find it redic how everyone in these forums has easy access it seems. i dont want people to post name or sources cause oviously that is the worst idea in a public forum but just how does everyone know how to get this stuff?

ihateschoolmt
03-27-2005, 09:59 PM
It's pretty easy to get in the gym.

LAM
03-27-2005, 10:22 PM
I have alot of friends and friend's friends who deal every drug you can think of but nowhere i have been have a heard of them mention gear, either buying r selling the stuff, maybe im just not in the right circles. like not even 1AD or anything, im not ready myself to do real gear yet but i find it redic how everyone in these forums has easy access it seems. i dont want people to post name or sources cause oviously that is the worst idea in a public forum but just how does everyone know how to get this stuff?

they are different types of drugs with different types of dealers. street drugs have a very high mark up value while anabolics do not. plus they are 10x easier to get rid of. i've been around both types of dealers my whole life and have never known anyone to sell it all.

kicka19
03-27-2005, 10:34 PM
ya good point, for some reason i just assumed if people could get crack to sell they could get gear even easier. but market deff plays a part, i never really thought bout the demand asspect of it

Mudge
03-28-2005, 07:32 AM
Seek and ye shall find. If someone keeps looking, they find.