• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

New Member......

Jal36

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello!

It seems that I have found what I am looking for....... I am 38yrs 205lbs and I am over weight male...... I am 5'7" tall also go to the gym but there is no routine and I would like to know how to gain the muscles and loose the FAT.... :p I have asked some body builders how to start a routine and keep it going Yeah I know about the boredom at times but form me it is a Must and a want to feel good about myself. Just that at time I do not know what the heck I am doing..... Help would be appreciated greatly thanks...... :wave:

welcome :) and this place is great, youll be able to learn more than enough to get started and keep it going, just read read read everything you can! and check out the articles on the main website, they are great as well

Welcome aboard! Start by reading the diet & nutrition forums, lotsa basic info there, should give you a good idea of the direction you should be stearing for...U can also post ur current diet (which will be like 90 % of success) for comments/suggestions and perhaps also indicate what u are currently doing in the gym and what precise goals u have in terms of bodyweight/condition.

good luck!

welcome aboard m8

and once you get into a proper routine and start seeing good results you wont go through the boredom, youll enjoy doing it, as its seeing the difference that keeps me at the gym

Back