• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Pct

rgrmike74

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
im in my fourth week of pct. i started taking nolva (gen 10 from in house) in the third week. my problem is my shoulders r starting to hurt. like a rotator cuff injury. pain not too bad now just annoying actually. i havent been working out as strenous as when on cycle as i gathered that is how it should be done. is this a possible side of comming off cycle or what?

any comments besides that i should take a spelling class!

It could simply be time catching up with you, or warmups, or lack of fluid (depends on your specific shoulder problem), or lack of rotator work.

I do very little shoulder work, because with every press and pull you are already working them. I do 1-2 sets of side laterals (slow) and a set of rotator work with VERY light weights.

thanks mudge i can always depend on you for a good answer. i have kinda let up on liquid intake. i do work shoulders every week but will cut back a bit for now see how this pans out

Back