• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

ON cookies and cream

fUnc17

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
wow... this shit is great!!

I always used ON chocolate flavor, but cookies and cream is sooo good, better than chocolate. I still have yet to try the choco mint flavor yet, i was going to buy that one, then i spotted the cookies and cream, and i was like "ohhh?"

now my whey shakes taste like ice cream :eek:

realy? i though it tasted like ground up spiders. (dont ask its not a pleasant story)

yeah, i got that one also, i dont like it as much as chcolate if it i just mixed with water alone..........i do love it tho when I mix it with some natural PB and put some ice and water in it so its like a smoothie, tastes pretty good, i also make the same thing with 1 scoop of cookies and 1 scoop of chocolate...

i've not tired cookies n' cream yet but might do soon, seems like one of those 'hate it or love it (the underdogs on top..)' type things

i haven't tried it either but you're right. just when i think i've got to try it b/c someone raved about how delicious it is, someone else will say how bad it is. lol

For me I stick with what I like unless I have a buddy who has something new that I can TRY before I buy it. So far I really like O.N.'s chocolate, strawberry or the new chocolate mint. I hear All The Whey's chocolate mint is great tasting too...not many I know have tried the cookies N cream variety of any brand.

At first I liked it because it was different. I went throught 3/4 5lbs and now I can't stand it . It really smells like crap though . I was drinking it in class , and these 2 girls kept saying what the fuck smell like that. Since I just had put some deodorant , it wasn't me. I then realised it was the shake .

If you really want to try it , try a 2lbs jug . If you like it then buy the 5lbs .

simbh said:
At first I liked it because it was different. I went throught 3/4 5lbs and now I can't stand it . It really smells like crap though . I was drinking it in class , and these 2 girls kept saying what the fuck smell like that. Since I just had put some deodorant , it wasn't me. I then realised it was the shake .

If you really want to try it , try a 2lbs jug . If you like it then buy the 5lbs .

you are right!!!! me too, first i liked it because it was different.......now i cant really stand it unless i put ice and some pb in it........

This is suprising. I'll be sure to get some next time I place an order.

IML Gear Cream!
i can tell ON changed there Cookie and cream Recipe in the past 6 months..it has never tasted so good ..good job ON!!

I wish they sold sample packs, for like 50 cents. I hate to buy 5lbs worth of shitty tasting protein.

Back