• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Glute Is Hammered.

bullet 29

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
just wondering how normal a unbelievably rock hard pain enduced glute is when shooting 2cc of test enan once a week. 23g needle. my buddy has said when i prick him it always hurts for a fw days. his have never really eefected me buuuuut holy shit i shot yesterday and the prick felt the same but last night at 8pm a huge unbelievable cantelope formed in my cheek, terrible throbbing aching pain, sensitive to any pressure. i was up all night every 5 minutes groaning. ive got good position with the entry point, im using the right guage, i try to inject the test as slow as possible (even though i really have to put a lot of pressure into getting it to flow) im inserting all the neddle except about a 1/4 inch.
is this normal?

Were you using a 1.5" pin? If you were using a 1" pin and only injected 3/4 of the way in you may have injected subcutaneously. If you have a higher bf percentage the probability is increased.

Accidentially injecting oils sub-q can easily lead to infection and major pain.

Always insert the WHOLE NEEDLE, otherwise I dont see how you are not moving it around while trying to inject. I can barely reach back there much less NOT jackhammer it in and out while trying to inject.

Buy the right length needle and bottom it out! I use 1.5" for glutes, always.

You're supposed to shove the entire inch and a half of the syringe into your ass during injections?

What about quads? I hear you use a 1" needle, how far do you put it in?

mudge,
i have a buddy who is on the same program and we prick each other. we werent injecting the whole needle just in case we broke it off (had two guys i was training years ago come to me and say one had shook so bad he broke off the needle and couldnt get it out of his buddies cheek. by buddy and i are pretty good about the whole ordeal i think we would be fine) . we only leave likie i said a 1/4 -1/8 inch out but ill definately go whole hog . next time and it is 1.5 inch!!
any good pics of entry points and angle on the needle. ive got the spot ok i believe but maybe im not going in at the right angle??

musclepump said:
You're supposed to shove the entire inch and a half of the syringe into your ass during injections?

That's what I do. My injects are pain free.

What about quads? I hear you use a 1" needle, how far do you put it in?

All the way. With a steady hand and a quality pin the probability of breakage is minimal IMO.

Ive put 2.2cc's in my glute, including test e and it doesn't hurt with a 1.5" needle...

I would suffer like an idiot for days at a time of a sore ass.... the key is to massage the area after the injection, so that the oil does not pool in one area and affect too much the muscle in that spot. Better to massage and spread out the oil, to reduce the BA effects on the tissue.

Without exception, every time I forget to massage I am sore as if I was dragged by by ankles down a staircase...

Works for me...

IML Gear Cream!
thanks zorro,
id try waving a dead chicken around the room ten times while chanting the bolivian national anthem if someone thought it might help. that last prick just took it out of me i was laid up for two days, no sleep no lift it was ridiculous and oddly enough the first night after the prick i didnt sleep at all from the intense sensitivity and pain but all that next day i was flushed hot flashes weak i thought i might have got an infection buuut im fine now just more leary of next weeks ordeal .
but ill give all this a try and see how we fair
thanks again guys

Back