• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

PLEASE HELP with Supplement info!!!!

usna0069

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hello all I am new to the site and have in dyer need of your help!!

I am a competitive swimmer, 5'10 150ish (i think) but no real muscle bulk at all. My problem is I want to swim division one college level, im a graduated senior ( in 6 weeks) and I need to bulk up at least some by august. I need to know what kind of supplements I should take and what is the strongest Legal stuff out there. I swim 20 hours a week, and come summer time will start lifting probably 3 to 4 times a week. I also run and do a lot of dry lands(sit ups push ups etc.) but have still not gained any muscle. any suggestions or tips is greatly appreciated!! :thumb:

THanks,

Phil

How's your diet? Supps will be of no use until you've got your diet dialled in.

Whey and creatine are the fundamentals that will help.

how about some calories man??? judging from you post you need to take like 4000K calories a day...........and not just any calories either, you need a good amount of fat, protein and carbs.....bulking as a swimmer tho wouldnt be very ideal?

lol

QuestionGuy said:
how about some calories man??? judging from you post you need to take like 4000K calories a day...........and not just any calories either, you need a good amount of fat, protein and carbs.....bulking as a swimmer tho wouldnt be very ideal?

***WARNING***

Bulking on that extreme may cause people around you to think that something died in your ass.

QuestionGuy said:
***WARNING***

Bulking on that extreme may cause people around you to think that something died in your ass.

LMAO :laugh:

IM not talking bulking, im talking strength muscle, have you seen Ryan Lochte, I need a build like his

usna0069 said:
IM not talking bulking, im talking strength muscle, have you seen Ryan Lochte, I need a build like his

duh guys, hes not talking bulking, hes talking strength muscle

wait..

Back