PDA

View Full Version : Quick question about tamox

Celtic Bhoy
04-01-2005, 01:56 PM
I wanted to take 10mg a day of tamoxifen on a cycle im planning on doing but iv got 20mg tablets instead. Someone told me i can just cut the tabs in half and take 1 half each dayy and its the same as 10mg a day. Is this alright, for example cutting it in half wont cause it to become ineffective or useless will it?

redspy
04-01-2005, 02:27 PM
How gear are you running?

Celtic Bhoy
04-01-2005, 02:35 PM
Dbol 20mg a day 4 weeks
Test enanthate 500mg a week 8 weeks

Would ya happen to know would it be worth gettin proscar for hair? I thought hairloss was caused by speeding up mpb and was genetic and untreateble

redspy
04-01-2005, 02:44 PM
Unless you have a history of gyno scares I wouldn't bother running it throughout your cycle if it's mild doses of test e/dbol. Obviously have it on hand and use aggressively at the first sign of gyno.

Proscar may help you, but when you'll need to take it long term for the best effect.

Celtic Bhoy
04-01-2005, 02:50 PM
Thanks for the info, so would cutting a tab in half be alrite though.

As for the hair loss, I thought it was a side effect which you had to leave down to luck/gentics and nothin would help.Well, im told if i use dbol and notice hairloss then i can cease taken it and the hairloss will stop fairly promptly, but i cant get an answer on test.Like, if i notice hairloss in week3, then stop takin dbol and test how long would it take for hairloss to stop after that

redspy
04-01-2005, 02:55 PM
Cutting a tab is fine.

Hairloss is obviously determined by genetics, but androgenic compounds can accelerate the process. I've seen some people report success using proscar, topical spizo etc, but results will vary. Some claim that hairloss reverses after dropping androgens, for others it's permenent. I can't make any predictions for you.

Celtic Bhoy
04-01-2005, 03:04 PM
Thanks very much redspy.By accelerate the process do ya mean the process of mpb or raise the odds of it being speeded up.Do ya have any idea how long one would continue losing hair after ceasing the test if ya started losin it

redspy
04-01-2005, 03:47 PM
I meant accelerate the genetic MPB.

Mudge
04-01-2005, 05:35 PM
You can do 20mg EOD if you wanted, it has a long half life. Cutting it wont destroy anything though.

musclepump
04-01-2005, 06:15 PM
I could only wish that my Test E would permanently get rid of my body hair... no more shaving! It's just on my head where I want to keep it... too bad it doesn't discriminate :)

Celtic Bhoy
04-03-2005, 12:59 PM
I could only wish that my Test E would permanently get rid of my body hair... no more shaving! It's just on my head where I want to keep it... too bad it doesn't discriminate :)Exactly my thoughts:thumb: .But seriously, does anyone know how long yad keep losin hair after your last tab/injection if ya noticed hairloss?ie. if i see hairloss on week 2 and cease everything(coz i would) and then did whatever pct needed, how long would it take to get things "back to normal" with regards to hairloss, days/weeks/months.......never:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: . Goin by past relatives i think id be 50-50;Dad is near 50 and has a good head of hair, but his dad was bald at a young age(mid 30s); grandad on mams side had a good head of hair til he died in his 70s, BUT her brother was bald by his mid 20s. So im really nervous bout it.Any info at all would be really great whether its from studies or personal experience or whatever.Thanks