PDA

View Full Version : question (no link mod) about prescrip

CursedOne
04-02-2005, 03:17 PM
i found a website recently that claims to sell gear and a prescription for it to you for a fee, and they say its all legal.
i tried posting this earlier with a link to the site but it got deleted, i guess im not supposed to post links like that, i would appreciate if a mod would let me know though.
anyways i was wondering if anyone knew anything about this, getting a gear prescrip in the mail and legally mail ordering gear.

Mudge
04-02-2005, 04:04 PM
Its legal until they get busted.

If they dont get busted, its because they are truly only prescribing to patients who need it, which is probably not you. One of the people who had been doing this finally stopped, and he is really nothing more than a dentist. So he will be lucky if he gets away with it in the long term.

One online HRT clinic that I'm aware of that is probably going to be in hot water next, prescribes things that really has nothing to do with HRT, and prescribes high doses (200mg test a week etc).

So "legal until busted" might be more accurate, but it really depends. I highly doubt you are in true need of TRT though from your appearance. I dont think you would test low enough when you go in to do your blood work. The whole idea though for these guys to make money, is they will find some reason to give it to you anyway.

I know someone who went through one online clinic who has one testicle and is in his late 20s, he scored about a 220 which some would still consider normal.

DDan16
04-02-2005, 04:10 PM
THESE ARE STILL ILLEGAL!

are you talking about this place?

these guys do not sound like there selling to people who really need it

Mudge
04-02-2005, 04:24 PM
No no, HRT clinics sell real steroids, not fake stuff.

If you want to know peoples experiences with a specific clinic I dont see a reason that you couldn't post it and ask. But for people to talk about it as if they are getting anything OTHER than normalization, is to bring negative attention on said clinics.

Pricing for testosterone though seems to be only about double what you would otherwise pay. The GH is about 3-4 times higher at the discount level.

But again the whole idea is to be normal, thats what HRT is for. Not more.

redspy
04-02-2005, 04:25 PM
Legalsteroids.com are nothing to do with HRT/TRT. They sell crap products that sound like anabolic steroids, e.g. D-Bol and hope that people think it's Dianabol (Methandrostenolone). Avoid.

CursedOne
04-02-2005, 06:03 PM
thanks for the responses guys. i figured if it is real its surely just some loophole being exploited which could close at any time. it looked to me like if you fill out your online evaluation correctly you would be in buisness, regardless of whether you were being honest on it.
ive been tossing the idea of doing a cycle around for about a year now, but am in no rush, ive learned a bunch of useful info here to help me though.
Mudge i did try to post the link but it got deleted, i guess someone thought i worked there or something. i dont :pissed: maybe if i did i could get free gear :bulb:
curse

DDan16
04-02-2005, 06:40 PM
sorry my bad dg, i didnt know what they were selling was illegal. i figured it was just a bunch of bs that they sold, i didnt think theyd have the guts to put up a gear4sale sign

Mudge
04-02-2005, 06:41 PM
After your consultation you must get a blood test, even the aforementioned Dentist required this. Otherwise they are NO DIFFERENT than any other drug peddler and it would be completely ILLEGAL.

You will be told where the clinic is in your area for testing, and you go from there.