• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Water truth?

Missfit4all

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Missfit4all said:
Ok, i Now VOW 2 drink my recommended 8 glasses of H20 per day to stay hydrated (& more when excercising!) :yes: i don't want my body breaking down my Muscle to get something to drink!"

Emma-Leigh said:
"8 glasses a day is horribly inadequate. You should be drinking 3 to 4 L a day."
________________________________________________​

i am not doubting the human body may very well need (more than) 8 glasses of water a day? i may very well have been mis-lead by many? ..... :shrug:

1. "Drink between 8 & 10, 8oz. glasses of water everyday" American College of Sports Medicine

2."The groups who had 8 and 12 glasses of water daily were sufficiently hydrated." www.path-2-health.com

3. Do you eat a lot of processed foods, a lot of soda, sugar, and meat? Then you too should drink 8 glasses of pure water a day." Natural healing store.com

4. "On the average, a person should drink 8 glasses of water every day." Suzanne Somers.com forum

5. "How much water is enough? On Average, a person should drink 8 -ounze glasses everyday." dottisweightlosszone.com

My body would like 2 know the water truth, how bout' yours?

The guideline I go by is half your bodyweight (in pounds) in ounces per day. 8 ounces = 1 glass.

The good thing about water is that you really cannot drink too much - even those concerned with hyponatremia have to drink about 8-10 liters a day to be in danger of that.

Jodi said:

Fantastic Article on "Water" Jodi !!! Much appreciated! :adore: The more i read, the more i hear from others, the more i learn, i thank you!!

From the article on WATER:
"How much water is enough? On the average, a person should drink 8-ounce glasses every day. That's about 2 quarts. However, the overweight person needs one additional glass for every 25 pounds of excess weight. The amount you drink also should be increased if you exercise briskly or if the weather is hot and dry."

This article also (recommends?) 8 glasses per day on Average. Unless additional circumstances apply....more is needed: weight, excercise, weather...( other factors?)

Thank you, Jodi !!!! :wave:

ponyboy said:
The guideline I go by is half your bodyweight (in pounds) in ounces per day. 8 ounces = 1 glass.

The good thing about water is that you really cannot drink too much - even those concerned with hyponatremia have to drink about 8-10 liters a day to be in danger of that.

Hi Mr. Ponyboy, :wave2:

u know what? i like ur Water "School of thought" ;) I understand that the starting point begins at (8 ounces a day) and goes from there... It makes complete sense how "weight and size" would play a (more than important) factor...!!! If what u say is true...i am 1 glass off from the "Water Truth" LOL. By the sounds of additional water intake...it sounds like ( 2 cold or 2 hot ~ weather...add another glass?) ....(strenuous work out...add another?) :hmmm: And like u say....too much ain't gonna kill ya? :nope:

one who runs Marathons...i would say u
have earned ur credibility Water rights. :thumbup:

For my long workouts I drink a TON. It's hard to do while running but a good rule of thumb is 250 ml per 15 minutes after the first 45 minutes of working out. Therefore during a 3 hour run I'm supposed to take in 2.25 liters. Try carrying that around with you and try to go quickly. I have a Camelback that works pretty well except for the sloshing. I also take salt tablets and Gatorade for electrolyte replacement. :barf:

From all the points & research that has been looked into (& researched) thus far....this seems 2b most accurate on daily Water intake? Note: keep in mind, however, there r diff. schools of thoughts out there... This here seems 2b the most widely used and Average school of thought?

How Much Water?

Atleast 8 (8oz) glasses of water daily (+ more) with the W3 Factor
---Weight
---Weather
---Work

Back