• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

oral roids

Ryan-Boro

Ryan-Boro
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
whats the mildest oral steroid to the liver or are they all really harsh on it?
the supplier has ran out of injectables and only has orals available, which is the best one to take alongside winstrol?

I believe they're all pretty harsh. If you're planning on stacking the winny with something else oral, I hope the the winny you're planning on doing is injectable. Is it?

None! You dont run two 17aa orals at once if you want to keep your vitality in tact.

And winstrol is NOT mild, its one of the worst if not the worst on your blood lipids. I have sworn to never use it and so far I haven't broken that.

i agree with mudge, winny is one of the harshest orals you can run, why do you want to run it? are you trying to add mass?

Ryan-Boro said:
whats the mildest oral steroid to the liver or are they all really harsh on it?
the supplier has ran out of injectables and only has orals available, which is the best one to take alongside winstrol?

any oral steroid that is not c17 alpha alkalated is less toxic to the liver. so technically they are less hepatoxic. there are not many the only ones I can think of are masteron, oral primo, proviron and possible furazobol. however since they are not c17 that makes the oral bioavailibity lower so the dosages have to be increased to compensate.

LAM said:
any oral steroid that is not c17 alpha alkalated is less toxic to the liver. so technically they are less hepatoxic. there are not many the only ones I can think of are masteron, oral primo, proviron and possible furazobol. however since they are not c17 that makes the oral bioavailibity lower so the dosages have to be increased to compensate.
You know a lot of shit man. And I brag to my friends about my bodybuilding knowledge.

LAM said:

I think Andriol can be added to that list.

TrojanMan60563 said:
I think Andriol can be added to that list.
I might be wrong here, but I thought Andriol was supposedly absorbed by the lymphatic system before encountering the liver while anadrol was very hepatotoxic.

My bad trojan, I didn't read LAM's post. I thought you were saying Andriol's hepatotoxicity was high.

im looking to gain mass and strength, i am getting injectable deca, i have a low BF% so was adv on winstrol orals to harden my muscles and keep water retention down.is this ok,if not,what should i take alongside injectable deca for best results?

IML Gear Cream!
I like oral 1-T for a mild oral. You have to have a good delivery system, though. 300 mg/day of 1-T estergels works well in a stack for hardening, IMO. 300-500 mg/day of 1-TU from Nutrex would help, as well.

PirateFromHell said:
I like oral 1-T for a mild oral. You have to have a good delivery system, though. 300 mg/day of 1-T estergels works well in a stack for hardening, IMO. 300-500 mg/day of 1-TU from Nutrex would help, as well.

I agree about the 1-TU from Nutrex.....can I drive up to Canada and still legally buy it? Its on the expensive side thats why I didn't stock up....of the prosteroid/prohormone stuff Nutrex's 1-TU takes the cake for me. Very low sides and great strength and size gains when I ran it for 6 weeks.

TrojanMan60563 said:
I agree about the 1-TU from Nutrex.....can I drive up to Canada and still legally buy it? Its on the expensive side thats why I didn't stock up....of the prosteroid/prohormone stuff Nutrex's 1-TU takes the cake for me. Very low sides and great strength and size gains when I ran it for 6 weeks.

I'm not overly familiar with the PH/PS scene, but as far as I know all PH/PS are banned in Canada as well. If anyone knows otherwise feel free to correct this.

Ryan-Boro said:
im looking to gain mass and strength, i am getting injectable deca, i have a low BF% so was adv on winstrol orals to harden my muscles and keep water retention down.is this ok,if not,what should i take alongside injectable deca for best results?

deca is crap for strength. all you need is to run test for 500 mg/wk for weeks 1-10 and winstrol @ 100 mg/ED weeks for the last 4-5 weeks.

TrojanMan60563 said:
I agree about the 1-TU from Nutrex.
How much did you use? I have a bottle I'm going to throw in my next cycle plans.

LAM said:
deca is crap for strength. all you need is to run test for 500 mg/wk for weeks 1-10 and winstrol @ 100 mg/ED weeks for the last 4-5 weeks.

i thought deca was pretty good for strength? and its also good for your joints (which might help counter act the effects of the winstrol?), the only thing stopping me from adding deca to my 1st cycle is the fear of limpdick, how common is it for people to experience problems at say 400mg/wk?

young d said:
i thought deca was pretty good for strength? and its also good for your joints (which might help counter act the effects of the winstrol?), the only thing stopping me from adding deca to my 1st cycle is the fear of limpdick, how common is it for people to experience problems at say 400mg/wk?
I was under the impression that it was better for nitrogen retention than for overall strength gains, but im not sure, ive never used it.

PirateFromHell said:
How much did you use? I have a bottle I'm going to throw in my next cycle plans.

I took it according to the bottle...I think the caps are 150mg each and I took two a day...If I could get my hands on two bottles of it I would run twice the normal dose on the bottle for 6 weeks....I have been told of guys running it double dose with great results...I already had sweet results from the normal dose I would be interested in what a double dose would do for me. Probably due to the long acting ester I seemed to keep gaining for about 3 weeks after I stopped...I didn't lose much strength afterwards either which was a nice bonus....I used 1-AD prior to 1-TU and lost all size and strength gains after....so good luck with that...the Nutrex 1-TU is one helluva supplement.

so going back to my question,what oral would work bestalongside injectable deca?should i use winny,primo,anavar or sumthin else?any suggestions would be much appreciated.
and just like young d asked,how common is deca dick?

Deca dick is an individual thing. I don't think there is an amount that is just happens. Some people have ran deca only cycles without getting a limp noodle. Its not a big worry as long as you run test with your deca. Deca only cycles are putting you at most risk of deca dick.

IML Gear Cream!
this is gona sound real stupid but im not fully up to scratch with all the steroid jargon,but what exactly is test?could u list some of the correct names for test please.
is sustanon test?
thanx

young d said:
i thought deca was pretty good for strength?

deca is primarily and anabolic compound it has a very low androgenic effect.

remember, anabolics for muscle growth and androgens for strength

LAM said:
deca is primarily and anabolic compound it has a very low androgenic effect.

remember, anabolics for muscle growth and androgens for strength

gotcha! thanks

how come ive heard people say if you take deca or sus then ur dick shrinks and u cant get hard? when i was on ym last course of sus i was gettin hard-ons like i was 13 again!!!

Deca is used for chemical castration, it does not make your penis shrink. Now if you have less blood in the penis, then it will be smaller, but this is not a permanent issue.

Sustanon is testosterone yes.

young d said:
i thought deca was pretty good for strength?

No way, tren, halo, winny, anadrol, cheque drops, and to some degree anavar. Testosterone should give much more of a strength effect than deca. I just about dont even notice when I'm running deca except what it does, down below.

so you think it would be better to forget the deca and instead use the sus alongside winstrol?

Testosterone is always in my cycles. I've never had winny-dick because I wont touch winny, but its a possibility for some.

Mudge said:
No way, tren, halo, winny, anadrol, cheque drops, and to some degree anavar

so basically all the androgenic compounds, i must say i'm tempted by test and tren enan. but that may be a little harsh for a first cycle, will tren give much extra mass?

Ryan-Boro said:
this is gona sound real stupid but im not fully up to scratch with all the steroid jargon,but what exactly is test?could u list some of the correct names for test please.
is sustanon test?
thanx

Test is refering to any testosterone....such as testosterone enanthate. The ester attached to it determines how long its active in you and what its half life is.

Sustanon is a blend of testosterone with 4 esters of different lengths.

Back