PDA

View Full Version : First cycle......alittle advice

bigcurrans
04-05-2005, 07:11 PM
its the third week of my first cycle and i started with dbol for the first 14 days and two shots of test cyp for a total of 500 mg a week...the last four weeks of my twelve week cycle i am going to take winnie to gut up alittle...does that sound like a good cyle.....right now i'm not seeing ne results really at all...i am bust my ass in the gym and eating alot but clean....could it not taken affect yet? could my height and weight play a roll because i am 6'5'' and 300 lbs...any advice would be appericated

LAM
04-05-2005, 07:16 PM
its the third week of my first cycle and i started with dbol for the first 14 days and two shots of test cyp for a total of 500 mg a week...the last four weeks of my twelve week cycle i am going to take winnie to gut up alittle...does that sound like a good cyle.....right now i'm not seeing ne results really at all...i am bust my ass in the gym and eating alot but clean....could it not taken affect yet? could my height and weight play a roll because i am 6'5'' and 300 lbs...any advice would be appericated

winstrol doesn't cut you up, decreasing cals and increasing cardio does that. the only steroid that actually effects lipolysis is trenbolone and even then for optimum results you need to eat pretty clean.

you really won't see any dramatic effects on your apperance from the mild androgen content in winny unless you are around 10% bf give or take

SJ69
04-05-2005, 07:24 PM
the d-bol should have kicked in by now, that's the whole point of it, it kicks in early, while waiting for the Test to kick in.
Maybe you got some bunk dbol??

gococksDJS
04-05-2005, 07:25 PM
its the third week of my first cycle and i started with dbol for the first 14 days and two shots of test cyp for a total of 500 mg a week...the last four weeks of my twelve week cycle i am going to take winnie to gut up alittle...does that sound like a good cyle.....right now i'm not seeing ne results really at all...i am bust my ass in the gym and eating alot but clean....could it not taken affect yet? could my height and weight play a roll because i am 6'5'' and 300 lbs...any advice would be appericated Why not stretch the dbol to 4 weeks? It's only your third week. Give the test some time, its a long ester. Do you know your bf% at 300lbs?