• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What I've Been Eating

brazeneye

//Miss World\\
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!

This is what I've been eating lately:

Meal 1:
2/3 c. slow cook oatmeal = 205cals 3fat 36carbs 9protein
1 scoop of protein powder = 120cals 2fat 4carbs 23protein
1 7oz grapefruit = 31cals 0fat 8carbs 1protein

Meal 2:
Chai Tea Luna Bar = 180cals 4fat 29carbs 10protein

Meal 3:
4 tablespoons dry brown rice = 164cals 1fat 35carbs 3protein
4 tablespoons dry lentils = 162cals 0fat 27carbs 13protein

Meal 4:
1 can of water packed sardines = 140cals 7fat 0carbs 19protein

Meal 5:
4.5 oz skinless chicken breast = 206cals 4fat 0carbs 39protein
2 cups of broccolli = 49cals 1fat 9carbs 5protein
1 medium onion = 40cals 0fat 9carbs 1protein

Total Calories : 1328
Total Fat: 22 grams
Total Carbohydrates: 165 grams
Total Protein: 124 grams

posting your goals will help people assess your diet selections and macronutrient ratios

have u been losing good amounts of weight? what were ur stats like a month ago? or do u find urself always hungry?

Brolly said:
have u been losing good amounts of weight? what were ur stats like a month ago? or do u find urself always hungry?
I am actually maintaining my weight from eating this way and not losing :p
I am coming off a stint of eating 900 calories for two years with Weight Watchers, and I got really sick of eating that way, so I started upping my calories

brazeneye said:

This is what I've been eating lately:

Meal 1:
2/3 c. slow cook oatmeal = 205cals 3fat 36carbs 9protein
1 scoop of protein powder = 120cals 2fat 4carbs 23protein

Meal 2:
Chai Tea Luna Bar = 180cals 4fat 29carbs 10protein
Protein is low in this meal...Id say sub a different bar, make your own mrp shake, or make this a real meal with more protein

Meal 3:
4 tablespoons dry brown rice = 164cals 1fat 35carbs 3protein
4 tablespoons dry lentils = 162cals 0fat 27carbs 13protein
Wheres the protein again? Your meals are mainly carbs heh

Meal 4:
1 can of water packed sardines = 140cals 7fat 0carbs 19protein
Ok wheres the carbs and veggies? I'd say take the lentils or brown rice from meal 3 and add them here.

Meal 5:
4.5 oz skinless chicken breast = 206cals 4fat 0carbs 39protein
2 cups of broccolli = 49cals 1fat 9carbs 5protein
1 medium onion = 40cals 0fat 9carbs 1protein

Total Calories : 1328
Total Fat: 22 grams
Total Carbohydrates: 165 grams
Total Protein: 124 grams

The protein from beans, rice, etc you should not count. Only the proteins from meats, poultry, whey, dairy, and seafood should be counted. In saying so you protein intake is a tad low.

Also where are the efa's? I see some from the sardines but you need some more then that...how about som flax or walnuts? And the veggies...need a little more then just in your last meal. Add some to meal 4 and you should be fine.

Half of your calories are coming from carbs...if your not a very very active person ie playing sports or working out like crazy it seems a little high. If your seeing resultd with your current diet then your fine but if tweaking is needed I'd say up your proteins and efa's and decrease your carbs.

For the record I think your gorgeous as is :)

hmmm. how much cardio are u doin?

900 calories for 2 years? That could really mess up your metabolism and that might be why your not losing weight.

brazeneye said:
about 30 minutes, 5 days a week
You need to watch your heart rate. Start counting 30 minutes once you get it in the right zone. Usually this takes me about 5 minutes. I also add another 5 minutes to cool down. I'm not sure off the top of my head what your rate should be but I'm guessing between 165 and 170 beats per minute. Good Luck...

i tell ya what Brazen. If you need someone to keep you on track and to remind you everyday of how beautiful you are, then let me know and I'll come live with ya.

Phoenix87 said:
You need to watch your heart rate. Start counting 30 minutes once you get it in the right zone. Usually this takes me about 5 minutes. I also add another 5 minutes to cool down. I'm not sure off the top of my head what your rate should be but I'm guessing between 165 and 170 beats per minute. Good Luck...
It depends on her resting heart rate. A good method is to take 220-age=MHR, now MHR-RHR=HR reserve, multiply your reserve by your desired heart rate range then add back your RHR.

Example: lets say your RHR is 80bpm
220-21=199
199-80=119
119*.6(60%)=71.4
119*.75 (75%)=89.25
71.4+80=151.4
89.25+80=169.25

So if your desired range is to be within 60-75% of your MHR then you would want somewhere between 151-170BPM. Now thats just an example...you can figure the proper numbers out by pluggin in your true RHR.

DeadBolt said:
It depends on her resting heart rate. A good method is to take 220-age=MHR, now MHR-RHR=HR reserve, multiply your reserve by your desired heart rate range then add back your RHR.

Example: lets say your RHR is 80bpm
220-21=199
199-80=119
119*.6(60%)=71.4
119*.75 (75%)=89.25
71.4+80=151.4
89.25+80=169.25

So if your desired range is to be within 60-75% of your MHR then you would want somewhere between 151-170BPM. Now thats just an example...you can figure the proper numbers out by pluggin in your true RHR.
What could I use to track my heart rate?

brazeneye said:
What could I use to track my heart rate?
Besides taking your pulse every few minutes you could buy yourself a heart-rate monitor... I have a polar monitor and it is one of the best tools I have for monitoring cardio.

Emma-Leigh said:
Besides taking your pulse every few minutes you could buy yourself a heart-rate monitor... I have a polar monitor and it is one of the best tools I have for monitoring cardio.
:yes:

Emma which model do you have?

DeadBolt said:
:yes:

Emma which model do you have?
I have the M32.... It is all I need really (although sometimes I do wish I had a funky one with more functions :D )... But I wanted to get at least an m-series as the a-series doesn't have 'own link' - which means that if there are other people with HR monitors on around you you can get intereference.... So, because there are other people who use HR monitors in my gym I didn't want to get 'cross-signals' from their monitors.

Emma-Leigh said:
I have the M32.... It is all I need really (although sometimes I do wish I had a funky one with more functions :D )... But I wanted to get at least an m-series as the a-series doesn't have 'own link' - which means that if there are other people with HR monitors on around you you can get intereference.... So, because there are other people who use HR monitors in my gym I didn't want to get 'cross-signals' from their monitors.
Kewl Kewl...I want to get one but money is short right now....for now I know my body pretty good to stay in my dersired range but it would be awsome to have one. Def by the end of this summer I will have one.

Back