• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Please Assist with Eating Goals

BingBee

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Breakfest-1)Oatmeal(Which kind recommended with high protein?), 2) 2 0r 1 bowl of Corn Flakes topped with slices of bannans, 3) 2 or 3 eggs scrambled with two or three pieces of plain whole wheat toast. Other suggestions?

Lunch- 1. Chicken Salad 2. Tuna or Chicken Sandwhiches. I don't have any idea what else is full of protein that I can eat for lunch?

Dinner- Some ideas or examples what I could eat for dinner that has good protein I would appreciate?

Snacks-Bannas,Apples, and ???

I don't see any goals here? It's hard to offer suggestions when I don't know if you're trying to cut or bulk. Also, in your breakfast...are you asking which of those three is the best? or are you looking for more alternatives? :confused:

Yes I need some alternatives for Breakfest,Lunch,Dinner, and snacks. My goal is going for bulk especially the biceps.

a good suggestion would be to eat more than just 3 times a day. try 5-6

Definately what Seyone said, your going to need to maximize the amount of food that you intake daily, as far as I understand, the more calories you have to spare for your lifting, the better. Just as long as you keep a good ratio of fat, carbs, and protein calories. Don't go overboard with the fatties to get the extra cals

Back