• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Meals and MRP's

Toughenuff

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey, ive been trying to bulk for a while now and i just started a bulking diet about 3 weeks ago...

i eat 6 meals a day, 3 solid meals, 3 MRP's
sometimes i try and have 4 solid meals, 2 MRP's

Is this okay?

i know solid food is better but i dont really have the time to eat 6 solid meals a day, the MRP i have is pretty high in calories and contains whey and carbs, i mix something with it as well for extra calories

Thanks.

as long as your getting what you need out of the mrp's then its fine..... which mrp are you using? because you could always make your own, and the best ive tried so far are the ones jeepster has suggested which turn out AWESOME and have the same candy texture as the bars but are a lot tastier for what they have in them. i use one a day because i have no time for a 10 am meal, but i mix into it exactly what i need for that meal.

overall, if you have no possible way to eat a meal at the time, then mrp is the way to go because its better to have something than nothing.

Back