• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

New Skinny guy

crazy8

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
well ok imnot sure where to start all i know is i need some help and a hand in the right direction.

My Goal: My goal is to have a much better looking and fit body. I dont want to be HUGE i just want to be much more defined and to get rid of the slite gut i have aquired.I also have no chest at all which is something else I want to change.If needed i can try to post up some pics of what i look like now.

What I have: I have just recently brought out my dumbells. I got a large thing of EAS Whey Protein, Weiders Creatine, and a multi-vitamin (nothing special).
Im 6' 185lbs.

I am as new to this as one person can be. Alll I know is what i want to look like but not sure how to do it with in my lifestayle and scedual i have now.So to get the help I feal iI need I will post a little sample of my day to day life.

My day:
Wake up at 530am
start work at 630am
first break at 900am
Lunch at 1130-1200 (PB&J or Balonga sandwich, chips, milk and oranges)
last break at 230pm
get off work at 500pm
Make a 1 scoop protein shake and wait 30 minutes
workout for 30 minutes (either lifting or running)
Take my 7 creatine pills.
Eat supper (Dads cooking so it could be anything)

This is my life everyday and all I have is 2, 20 pound dumbells and not sure what all is hould do as far as what i should be taking, eating, or workouts i should be doing.I guess what i am saying is if you knew somebody with this kind of schedual and only had 20 pound dumbells and 2 differant supliments but wanted a nice chisseled body, what would you have them do or take to acheive all of this with so little.

Thanx alot for any advice and help.

Basically the best advice I can give you is read the sticky threads in the training and diet section. Your diet doesn't look very good to me, and it looks like you only eat about 3 times a day. Also, I'd recommend joining a gym unless you plan on getting more equipment than 2 20lbs dumbbells, do you have a bench to lie on for DB presses etc? I'm at school right now in study hall so I can't really go in depth on training routines/split and diets, but you should be able to read around here and learn a lot.

I forgot to mention that i am 26.I did have somemore questions. As far as my diet goes, i dont realy have one other than i eat alot.I dont have any probloms with starting to eat healthy but never till just recently did i ever look at nutrition lables. What kinds of foods/meals should i be eating that will benafit me or anyone who wants to bulk muscle a bit?Thanx for the info and i will be reading more now :D

Also any suggestions on how i should be taking my creatine pills and protein powder?

Welcome skinny dude. Best advice I got when I first found this board: read the stickys first! Most of the time new ones are asking all the same basic questions. You will learn alot either way. One thing from me: To add size/strength you have to FEED your muscles after you WORK your muscles. To grow you will have to work hard and two 20pounders wont do much for you.

well as im sure you may or may not have assumed i have noticed little difference in my arms.My biceps seem stiffer and ever so slightly bigger. but im more wanting to work on my torso.I have no chest and as i stated before a slight gut.I dont like taking my shirt off unless i HAVE to and a tan wouldnt hurt me either..lol.Anyway im thinking about starting on cutting.I did haver one question about the protein i have.I read that you should take 1g/lbs of body weight.Is this for people who are wanting to build or is this what people should consume everyday? The stuff i have has 20g of protein, and says that i should do one scoop with 4-6oz of water or milk and that i should consume 1-2/day? So as most people i am learning more and more as i read so the more i read the more questions that will come.Thanx alot for all the help.

Back