• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

the 'ultimate' mass cycle?

Tha Don

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
just wondered what everyone would recommend as their 'ultimate' mass builder? if you could only run 1 cycle to put on as much mass as possible what would it be?

dbol/test/deca

2000mgs test, 1000mgs deac week and 300mg anardal aday.now that acycle.

LAM said:
dbol/test/deca
Yea but I'm curious LAM, how long would you run a cycle like this? Remember, this thread was for "The Ultimate Mass Builder".

this is not "ultimate" but how does this look to pack on some "mass"

Week 1 to 16: .5mg of arimdex EOD
Week 1 to 5: 50mg of Anadrol ED
Week 1 to 6: 750mg of Test
Week 1 to 10 400mg of Deca
Week 7 to 12: 75mg of Fina ED
Week 7 to 12: 100mg of Prop ED
Week 7 to 12: 50mg of Winny ED

Last edited:
Witmaster said:
Yea but I'm curious LAM, how long would you run a cycle like this? Remember, this thread was for "The Ultimate Mass Builder".

I wouldn't run deca durabolin longer than 10 weeks if I was concerned with coming off and having to deal with PCT. If one was planning on being on cycle for a year straight, etc. then being shutdown obviously isn't a major concern.

Now I haven't used NPP yet but in theory it would seem that you could run that longer than DD and be able to restore normal HPTA function in a reasonable amount of time.

Leon77 said:
this is not "ultimate" but how does this look to pack on some "mass"

Week 1 to 16: .5mg of arimdex EOD
Week 1 to 5: 50mg of Anadrol ED
Week 1 to 6: 750mg of Test
Week 1 to 10 400mg of Deca
Week 7 to 12: 75mg of Fina ED
Week 7 to 12: 100mg of Prop ED
Week 7 to 12: 50mg of Winny ED
I went for a physical and told my doctor everything I was on, which is 500mg's test E/week, 600mg's EQ/week, 500iu HCG/E4-5D and .5mg's adex EOD and it caught me as surprising but he told me to be very careful with the adex, and that he felt nolva was safer.

gococksDJS said:
I went for a physical and told my doctor everything I was on, which is 500mg's test E/week, 600mg's EQ/week, 500iu HCG/E4-5D and .5mg's adex EOD and it caught me as surprising but he told me to be very careful with the adex, and that he felt nolva was safer.

nolva is safer than adex? :eek: i hate to think what that shit dose to ya!

how about letrozole? i'm thinking of running .625mg EOD on my first cycle to combat edema and help prevent gyno

IML Gear Cream!
Letro is hard to dose accurately, IMO. I'm going with .25 mg Dex and 20 mg tamoxifen EOD next time.

Ultimate Bulker:
1-12 Test E 600-750 mg
1-10 Deca or NPP 400 mg
1-6 D-bol @ 30 mg/day

young d said:
nolva is safer than adex? :eek: i hate to think what that shit dose to ya!

how about letrozole? i'm thinking of running .625mg EOD on my first cycle to combat edema and help prevent gyno

I'm sure the Dr. said to use nolva over arimidex since it is possible to decrease estrogen levels too much. with a moderate dose or .25-.5 mg/ED I don't think that is a concern. personally I would rather prevent the aromatization of steroids then treat the problem at the receptor level.

LAM said:
I'm sure the Dr. said to use nolva over arimidex since it is possible to decrease estrogen levels too much. with a moderate dose or .25-.5 mg/ED I don't think that is a concern. personally I would rather prevent the aromatization of steroids then treat the problem at the receptor level.

so you don't bother with letro or adex? just run nolva on cycle if and when needed?

i use armidex when needed. most of my cycles are of moderate dosages (under 1 gram a week total when stacking) so I really haven't needed to use it that much.

Back