• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Just getting over the flu...

CancerNV

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ive been pretty sick over the past 3 - 4 days with what Im guessing was the flu. I ate literally nothing during these days and drank only a little water/ginger ale. Not to get too gross or anything but ive been puking alot and had the squirts pretty badly. Well, thanks for reading...

Just kidding. My concern is that I just lost 7 lbs during this whole deal. It takes me forever to put on 7lbs. Is it going to take me a month and a half to put this weight back on or can I do it faster because my body "knows" the weight it wants.

Any help would be much apreciated.

A lot of what you lost is probably water weight. Sure, you may have lost a little LBM but I think with your diet back in check and your training resumed you'll see your weight back up in little time at all.

Witmaster said:
A lot of what you lost is probably water weight. Sure, you may have lost a little LBM but I think with your diet back in check and your training resumed you'll see your weight back up in little time at all.
Thanks. I was pretty freaking depressed after getting on that scale this morning.

Back