INGREDIENTS:
1/3 cup Frank's® REDHOT® Chile 'n Lime™ Hot Sauce
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1 pound large shrimp, shelled and deveined
1 cup chopped green, red or yellow bell pepper
1/2 cup chopped red onion

DIRECTIONS:

1. Heat Chile 'n Lime Hot Sauce, oil and garlic in medium skillet. Cook over high heat until sauce is bubbly, stirring often.
2. Add shrimp, bell peppers and onion. Cook, stirring, 3 to 5 minutes until shrimp are pink and coated with sauce. Serve with rice if desired.

BulkMeUp
04-10-2005, 02:38 PM
Ahhh.. i recently discovered Franks chilli and lime hot sauce and have been using it with my tuna :lick: and am addicted to it. Thank god it is not like some other hot sauces which have a hint of sweet in them :spaz: i hate that.

Now i gotta try your recipie, aggies :)

destr0yr
05-04-2007, 01:26 PM
Best. Recipe. Ever.

ava
05-07-2007, 06:36 PM
I went to two local grocery stores last night looking for the Chile and Lime but neither had it. Is it found with the rest of the hot sauses and barbeque sauses?

BulkMeUp
05-08-2007, 07:38 AM
yep. It is on the same shelf as A1 steak sauce, ketchup.. etc. mostly all the hot sauces are together... at least at my grocery store it is.

ava
05-08-2007, 06:09 PM
Well, the third of 3 grocery stores in my smaller town didnt have it so we improvised. I ended up using the regular Franks and added juce from 1/2 of a lime. Turned out GREAT! We had Tilapia fillets with it but couldnt taste the fish because the shrimp was pretty spicy and overpowered it but thats okay because the shrimp combo with the brown rice tasted better anyway.

cutter07
08-29-2007, 08:55 AM
I made this last night with chicken rather then shrimp. Was the most kick ass thing I've put in my mouth since my wife.:D jking was pretty damn good, having it again for lunch today.

the7zen
08-29-2007, 10:58 AM
Thanks for bumping this :)....i will try this tonight.