• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

New morning routine, and oatcakes???

thajeepster

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Does anyone have a good recipe for something like an oatcake? Im going to start working out first thing in the morning, and need a way to eat my oatmeal in the car on the way to work for my ppwo. Heres what i have

~4:20 am, wake up have pre-workout shake (200ml Skim milk + 40g Oats + 1 scoop whey)

~then back to bed about 45mins or so

~5:15 - 6:30 workout

~6:40 PWO Shake (100g banana + 1 scoop whey + 50g oats)

~7:30-7:45ish PPWO... (6 hard boiled whites + 40g carbs from oats???) Need some help there, i guess i could just eat em raw, but what fun is that :D How do you guys get your carbs in on the run?

My next meal wont be til 11:15-11:30ish so I should probably add in some fats to my ppwo though. Maybe 1/2 tbsp pb, or 1 whole egg.

How does this look? Ive been working out after work lately, because i cant at lunch anymore (no time) But I hate cramming all those carbs in so late at night.

Thanks in advance guys.

thajeepster said:
Does anyone have a good recipe for something like an oatcake?
Jen posted one a while back here but there are also some good oatmeal cookie and muffin recipes you could use instead like this one from jodi and muffins from jen or cookies from jen too... here is an apple oat cake recipe that might work... And finally, some healthy 'cake-bread' recipes from jodi and here and from jen...

If they did not fit perfectly, then you could probably modify them to suit your needs (eg: If you didn't want to use some of the ingredients like the wheat flour you could always try to sub in ground oats or oatmeal instead).

thanks alot emma, btw, Do u think that my meals around my workout are pretty decent? I havent tried working out first thing in the morning before, gonna give it a week and see how it goes... I am gonna miss my big breakfasts though :( oh well theres always the weekend.

just put the batter in the fridge for jodi's cookie recipe... mmm, smells great :) Hope they last until i need them this week :D

thajeepster said:
Do u think that my meals around my workout are pretty decent?
Yeah - I think they look good (although why you wouldn't just have a full cup of milk pre-workout I don't know! ;) ).

I havent tried working out first thing in the morning before, gonna give it a week and see how it goes... I am gonna miss my big breakfasts though :( oh well theres always the weekend.
I have to do the same thing - I workout at 6am so I have to have a shake for my first meal. It sucks, but you get used to it - and it makes my weekend breakfasts that much more enjoyable! :chomp:

Back