• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

rest periods between works out

arbntmare

StudentDentistTeethPuller
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
24 hours?? or any thing?:) i worked out at 9 in the evening was thinkg about doing 11 tommorrow

as long as you are not training the same body part you should be ok.

I just read that it takes an average of about 36 hours for a muscle group to recoup after a workout. So if you work a different muscle group the next day it should n't be a problem

I know I keep saying this, but it is worth repeating. Training different muscle groups on different days solves only part of the problem. We must also be concerned with SYSTEMIC recovery as well. You need your nervous system to recover between sessions or you can forget about growth. In my experience, if you are natural, you will need about 24 hours between workouts...and should not lift more than 2 days in a row.

gropo is very right plz take his advice

I agree with gropo. Your muscles may be ready to go on training day, but your body may be telling you no. Listen to your body. Rest is key. I train MTTFS with a 3 day rest every other week. It works best for me.

Back