• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Lipo-6 Liqui-caps

Tha Don

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
anyone tried these? any feedback on them? took my 1st dose today stacked with 25mg E, funny looking things!

wow, just had my first workout on lipo-6 and eph. WHAT A WORKOUT!

i'm still buzzing!!! ain't had a post-workout high like this since the 1-ad, concentration and alertness is awesome! i love EPH! :D

I was using them for a good amount of time, I really liked them-seems I felt it a lot after time in my ab area (tightness ect), and monthly measurements of the waist went down as well. Begining of this month I decided to change it up and I'm giving Tight a try, I feel the same effects maybe a little more alertness.

Curlingcadys said:
I was using them for a good amount of time, I really liked them-seems I felt it a lot after time in my ab area (tightness ect), and monthly measurements of the waist went down as well. Begining of this month I decided to change it up and I'm giving Tight a try, I feel the same effects maybe a little more alertness.

what did you experience from the liqui-caps in the way of fat-loss? (BF% change)

young d said:
what did you experience from the liqui-caps in the way of fat-loss? (BF% change)
I never did have my BF checked I just use a tape measure to satisfy my curiosity.

Back