• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

bad gas?

Kracin

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
anyone else have bad gas from eating too much of everything lol, and furthermore, is there any way to get rid of it! im getting tired of having to hold it in at certain times when it just isnt a good thing to let one out that could kill a coal miner.

Digestive enzymes, papaya tablets, charcoal, ginger, gas x to name a few ;)

It comes with the territory :p

hah, well the animal pak vits have digestive enzymes in them, ive tried gas x to no avail lol, whats with the papaya tablets though lol

Kracin said:
anyone else have bad gas from eating too much of everything lol, and furthermore, is there any way to get rid of it! im getting tired of having to hold it in at certain times when it just isnt a good thing to let one out that could kill a coal miner.
Yea, i used to get it bad enough to make the paint peel off the walls! :p

But i recently very closely recalculated my diet to have the protein (and fats) using LBM. This made a HUGE diff.

well i know im getting the right amount of everything, the only thing rediculously high in my diet is the carbs, but i could possibly go lower on the protein which might help just have to make sure its spread out right though.

Kracin said:
hah, well the animal pak vits have digestive enzymes in them, ive tried gas x to no avail lol, whats with the papaya tablets though lol
Helps breakdown the proteins.

Back