• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

anavar

I used it for tendon repair. too mild of an anabolic for me. it's not very cost effective when you look at the cost to gains ratio.

i have strained a ligament or tendon in my right arm which means i aint beenable to train for almost 4 weeks.only cardio and legs.
any ideas what i could use along with my sus to help it heal quickly?

Ryan-Boro said:
i have strained a ligament or tendon in my right arm.

erm, did you read this..

LAM said:
I used it for tendon repair

(hence you could use anavar)

I used 40 mg/ED for 6 weeks. it seemed to help along with the EQ & test that I was taking.

i hear that deca is good for "oiling" the joints,would this help if i took sus,deca and anavar?

Ryan-Boro said:
i have strained a ligament or tendon in my right arm which means i aint beenable to train for almost 4 weeks.only cardio and legs.
No steroid is going to help you heal quicker. Deca does help alleviate the pain, but the best advise is to let it heal on it's own. After you are 100%, then maybe start a well thought out cycle, with deca as part of the stack.

Deca does have a rep for 'limp dick'. My experience was a test prop, deca, dbol cycle 'exploded' my sex drive, with unbelievable erections . Of course I'm an old fart (49), so mileage may vary.

JerseyDevil said:
Of course I'm an old fart (49), so mileage may vary.
That's not old. :D

JerseyDevil said:
No steroid is going to help you heal quicker.

that's not true at all. why do you think they give steroids to burn victims ?

there are many medical references to the use of oxandrolone and healing here are some:

The Influence of the Anabolic Agent, Oxandrolone, Upon the Expression of Procollagen Types I and III mRNA in Human Fibroblasts Cultured on Collagen or Plastic

[Wounds 13(2):66-71, 2001. © 2001 Health Management Publications, Inc]

1. Demling RH, Orgill DP. The anticatabolic and wound healing effects of the testosterone analog oxandrolone after sever burn injury. J Crit Care 2000;15:12-17.
2. Demling R.H. Oxandrolone, an anabolic steroid, enhances the healing of a cutaneous wound in the rat. Wound Rep Regen 2000;8:97-102.
3. Johnson P. The effects of anabolic steroid on wound healing in lower extremity skeletal muscles of normal and diabetic rats. Med Sci Res 1988;16:993-997.
4. Ehrlich HP, Hunt TK. The effects of cortisone and anabolic steroids on the strength of healing wounds. Ann Surg 1969;170:203-206.
5. Viljante J, Isomaki H, Kulonen E. Effect of an anabolic steroid on the tensile strength of granulation tissue in various nutritional states. Acta Endocrino 1962;l41:395-399.
6. Kowalewski K. Effect of anabolic steroid upon various fractions of tissue hydroxyproline in cortisone treated rats. Acta Endocrinal 1966;53:73-78.
7. Demling R, DeSanti L. Oxandrolone, an anabolic steroid, significantly increases the rate of weight gain in the recovery phase after major burns. J Trauma 1997;43:47-50.
8. Strawford A, Barbieri T, van Loan M, et al. Resistance exercise and supraphysiologic androgen therapy in eugonadal men with HIV-related weight loss: A randomized controlled trial. JAMA 1999;281:1282-1290.
9. Hansmann D, Nutz V, Rommelshein F, et al. Anabolic steroids in polytrauma patients: influence on renal nitrogen and amino acid losses; a double blind study. J Parent Enteral Nutr 1990;14:111-114.
10. Michelser C, Askanazui J, Kinney J. Effect of anabolic steroid on nitrogen balance and amino acid pattern after hip replacement. J Trauma 1982;22:410-413.
11. Falabella AF. The anabolic steroid stanozolol upregulates collagen synthesis through the action of transforming growth factor-beta1. J Am Acad Derm 1998;39:272-273.
12. Da Lio AL, Wang YH, Chang XL, Shaw WW. Oxandrolone ameliorates the adverse effects of corticosteroids in wound healing. Surgical Forum 1999;628-620.
13. Tennenbaum R, Shklar G. Effect of anabolic steroid on the healing of experimental extraction wounds. Oral Med Oral Path 1970;30:824-834.
14. Sheffield-Moore M, Urban RJ, Wolf SE, et al. Short-term oxandrolone administration stimulates net muscle protein synthesis in young men. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 1999;84:2705-2711.
15. Carson-Jurica M, Schrador W. Steroid receptor family; structure and functions. Endocrine Rev 1990;11:201-220.
16. Haupt HA, Rovere GD. Anabolic steroids: A review of the literature. Am J Sports Med 1984;12:469-484.
17. Liang T, Hoyer S, Yu R, et al. Immunochemical localization of androgen receptors in human skin using monoclonal antibodies. J Invest Dermatol 1993;100:663-666.
18. Eckes B. Mauch C. Huppe G. Krieg T. Downregulation of collagen synthesis in fibroblasts within three-dimensional collagen lattices involves transcriptional and posttranscriptional mechanisms. FEBS Lett 1993;318:129-133.
19. Fox M, Minor A. Oxandrolone, a potent anabolic steroid. J Clin Endocrinol 1962;22:921-925.
20. Greco, RM, Ehrlich, HP. Cell division and thymidine incorporation with rat and primate fibroblasts in collagen. Tiss Cell 1992;24:843-851.
21. Bailey AJ. Bazin S. Delaunay A. Changes in the nature of the collagen during development and resorption of granulation tissue. Biochim Biophys Acta 1973;328:383-390.
22. Layman DL, McGoodwin EB, Martin GR. The nature of the collagen synthesized by cultured human fibroblasts. Proc Nat Acad Sci USA 1971;68:454-458.
23. Ruizveld de Winter JA, Trapman J, Vermey M, et al. Androgen receptor expression on human tissue: An immunochemistry study. J Histochem Cytochem 1991;39:927-936.

IML Gear Cream!
Steroids make muscles grow faster by allowing rapid repair of the muscles after workout right?

JD when I have used deca/test I never experienced any limp dick...matter of fact I was horny as hell...even after I stopped the cycle I never had issues with my penis. I think my sex drive actually increased a bit for good after the cycle. It has dropped some but its still higher then what I was before ever using gear.

Back