PDA

View Full Version : Should I blast myself with Nolva?

bowser
04-13-2005, 01:13 PM
Hey everyone, I've been reading on this board for about a year now and have learned quite a lot from you guys. Anyways I did an M1-T cycle, started it on Jan 20th and ended a month later, then hit my nolvadex 60mg for the first week, 40 for the next and 20 the next, so I've been off the nolva for about 3 weeks or so. I experienced absolutely no signs of gyno, not even soreness. But for the last week, my right nipple, and not left, has been pretty sore. I figured since I ended my cycle quite a while ago that it was nothing. But today I think I felt a very small lump under the sore nipple. I have one bottle of nolva that I keep on hand; so should I blast myself with like 80mg or something? Or am I just being paranoid for no reason? Thanks guys.

musclepump
04-13-2005, 01:25 PM
You should be ok, it's probably paranoia. If you want to be safe, do a couple weeks at 40, I'd say. It is a carcinogen though, don't overuse it.

TopProducer
04-13-2005, 10:54 PM
You should be ok, it's probably paranoia. If you want to be safe, do a couple weeks at 40, I'd say. It is a carcinogen though, don't overuse it.

I disagree. It's probably Gynocomastia. I am in the same shoes as you. Did one cycle of M1T. Took Nolva 60-40-20-20. Then 3 weeks later after my PCT I have a lump under my right nipple. I just had an ultra-sound and a mamogram this week. The doctor told me there is a mass there. It could be a sist, but it's probably gyno. I have to see a surgeon on Monday to see what he wants to do about it. I loved the results I got from M1T, but after this shit, it wasn't worth it.

bowser
04-13-2005, 11:57 PM
Thanks guys for the opinions...im about to start 40mg probably, and if not ill go to a surgeon when the time comes...thanks again.

Stu
04-14-2005, 04:45 AM
I would hit 60mg on the first day and then go 40, 40 ,40 etc