• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

HELP, TENDENITIS

big4life

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I just started physical therapy for my elbow,cortisone jell and ultra sound treatment, wondering if anybody had any ideas on exercises or anything that might help. The injury is work related, but is killing my workouts, only able to work legs and do cardio for now.
I am new to this board, but not to bodybuilding, this looks like a good board. I hope to be around for a long time.
Thanks.

Welcome aboard big4life. Sorry to here about your elbow. I have never had elbow problems but maybe others on the board might be able to help you with some exercises. With physical therapy you are getting and some rest hopefully you elbow will heal up.

First of all welcome to the board!!
wave.gif
Secondly I wouldn't recommend doing any type exercise without first discussing it with your physical therapist and/or doctor. That's just my opinion..
smile.gif

<FONT COLOR="#000002" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">[Edited 1 time by Ginni on 07-26-2001 at 09:26 AM]</font>

Back