PDA

View Full Version : What should I do with my Fina

tjs1331
04-14-2005, 06:38 AM
I've done fina a number of times, always been very happy w/the results. But my conversion process went dreadfully wrong this last time. I took my fina pellets out of the box and put them in some tin foil and placed them on the rack in the over, turned the over to 150 and 5 minutes later they liquified???
Usually what I've done in the past is stick the pellets in the oven to help with the break down when they are in the solution but typically they don't liquify.

So after the pellets liquified they hardened like crusty carmel. I eventually heated the foil w/the hardened fina on it back up and it became managable again so I let it drip into the solution. The fina has been in the solution for about 24 hrs and it is slowly breaking down and desolving in the solution.

My question is, is the fina still good. If the solution does break it down and it completly liquifes would it still be good. Or did the heating process kill it.

Thanks for your help and time.

Mudge
04-14-2005, 07:16 AM
150 for 5 minutes? You didn't destroy a thing, many people bake 275º for 45-60 minutes while in solution, the drug itself is fine. Sounds like all you did is seperate the binder from the drug while in pellet form.

When the pellets are in the "magic solution" or your BA/BB mix, a lot of people heat it to speed up the breakdown process. This will turn the tren a darker color in the final product, thats about the only noted experience.

LAM
04-14-2005, 07:38 AM
I took my fina pellets out of the box and put them in some tin foil and placed them on the rack in the over, turned the over to 150 and 5 minutes later they liquified???

I don't see the need for this process, it's just an added step with no benefit. all you need to do is put the pellets in the magic solution