• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Gotta go, gotta go, gotta go right now...

Vodka

Lasix. Dangerous though. Effective though. Keep electrolytes with you though.

If you're an herb lover you could try Dandelion, it's a natural diuretic.

redspy said:
Does that actually work?

And what kinda dosage whould one be looking at?

If I took Taraxatone do I take it only when I've reduced water drastically (two days out) or can I take it even when I'm still drinking two gallons a day?

you can take it & still drink a lot. it will help rid the water from under the skin. you will really start to notice after about 5-6 days.

IML Gear Cream!
crazy_enough said:
Does that actually work?

And what kinda dosage whould one be looking at?
Never used it myself but here's some info from the University of Maryland Medical Center:-

Dandelion is a natural diuretic that increases urine production by promoting the excretion of salts and water from the kidney. Dandelion may be used for a wide range of conditions requiring mild diuretic treatment such as poor digestion, liver disorders, and high blood pressure. One advantage of dandelion over other diuretics is that dandelion is a source of potassium, a nutrient often lost through the use of other natural and synthetic diuretics.
Dandelion may be used in a variety of available forms.

• Dried leaf infusion: 4 to 10 g three times a day
  • Dried root decoction: 2 to 8 g three times a day
  • Herb (stems and leaves): 4 to 10 g three times a day
  • Leaf tincture (1:5) in 30% alcohol: 100 to 150 drops three times a day
  • Powdered extract (4:1) leaf: 500 mg one to three times a day
  • Powdered extract (4:1) root: 500 mg one to three times a day
  • Root tincture (1:2) fresh root in 45% alcohol: 100 to 150 drops three times a day
http://www.umm.edu/altmed/ConsHerbs/Dandelionch.html

I don't like taraxatone. My sleep gets messed up when I am nearing contest due to hormones being in the dumps. the caffeine in it doesn't help me sleep at all.

I use KB-11 herbal diuretic.

also, I wouldn't be on a diuretic for 10 days either. I take it starting the thurs before the contest and then all the way until the end (3 whole days).

dandelion root and uva ursi.

musclepump said:
If I took Taraxatone do I take it only when I've reduced water drastically (two days out) or can I take it even when I'm still drinking two gallons a day?

i drank plenty of water on it and still noticed a change from it

Go to the doc and ask for a Lasix script. Tell him the truth, you need to lose water weight before a comp. Take the lasix 3 hours before comp time, and you'll be done pissing before it's time to go on stage. Make sure to get some K-Lite potassium and drink it right after you take the lasix.

redspy said:
It's interesting you say that, I see people actually up picking Dandelions every morning. What I find strange about this is they pick them up from anywhere in the city...vacant lots, service roads...yuck.

SlimShady said:
Go to the doc and ask for a Lasix script. Tell him the truth, you need to lose water weight before a comp. Take the lasix 3 hours before comp time, and you'll be done pissing before it's time to go on stage. Make sure to get some K-Lite potassium and drink it right after you take the lasix.

i hear its dangerous, how dangerous though? what is a sensible dose?

Back