• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Best gains you ever heard?

Vieope

Monochromatic Bunny
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey fellows. :)

What are the best gains you ever heard on steroids? It might be on a single cycle or in a short period of time of a few months.
Thank you

I have seen 20lbs on m1t but hey m1t is a powerful steroid as well.

Btw everybody this is not another m1t gains thread. Be advised. :mad:

Started my current cycle at 180, and im now at 209, but no telling how much is water and ive also been eating a lot and whatever I want, so it's been a fairly dirty bulk, but im planning to cut down after PCT.

40 pounds a cycle (didn't post their percentages), or 70 in a year.

IML Gear Cream!
musclepump said:
nope. never juiced.
post_old.gif
03-26-2005, 09:38 PM #6 musclepump vbmenu_register("postmenu_965412", true);
Celebrity PersonalTrainer

I'm using primo because it's mild and it doesn't aromatise at a rate even close to deca/eq, which is actually probably why it's so less potent. But like I said, it's cheap, and hey, Arnold used it! :)

Thanks Mudge, LAM.

The MusclePump road to the Cup Journal: http://ironmagazineforums.com/showthread.php?t=42316

"Winning is a very scarey thing because you have to be so much different than everybody else." - Me
user_offline.gif

Stack cypionate and debol together. Youll have some gains.

young d said:
any idea what he was running?

Test, and enough food to make his blood pressure probably rocket into unhealthy territory. Food is a sticking point for almost everyone that isn't serious about being a competitor.

gococksDJS said:
Started my current cycle at 180, and im now at 209, but no telling how much is water and ive also been eating a lot and whatever I want, so it's been a fairly dirty bulk, but im planning to cut down after PCT.
Mudge said:
40 pounds a cycle (didn't post their percentages), or 70 in a year.

Damn, 30 or 40 pounds is so much for a cycle.

Hey Mudge, when you say food enough to elevate blood pressure, how much do you mean? 5000? 6000?
Btw you have nice steroids side effects going on.

hehe mudge in that avi i can see ur getting gyno..... heheh

Vieope said:
Hey Mudge, when you say food enough to elevate blood pressure, how much do you mean? 5000? 6000?

This person was doing a see-food diet, and admitted to gaining a lot of nasty weight, water/fat. That is an unhealthy amount in 10 weeks IMO. So other than for the purposes of amusement, this whole question is pointless.

Unless of course the person was a 7 footer which he wasn't, then 40 pounds would be a bit more reasonable.

Back