• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Diet pre-contest week?

You don't have anyone doing your pre comp diet for you?

Post up what you are having now...pretty please. Kinda a blanket question without that. Food and water amounts.

Like I've posted all over since I started... once upon a time I saw a bodybuilding show, and decided the next year I would be in it. Well, next year is 12 days away. :)

Right now I drink 1.5-2.0 gallons of water a day, I pop BCAA's like candy, eat mostly chicken, turkey, ham, salmon and egg whites. For carbs I occasionally have a protein bar that has carbs, and then sometimes for breakfast I have oatmeal. Then of course there's the mandatory whey shakes all over the place.

I'm just wondering what the right foods are to eat the days leading into the contest to deplete/replete correctly, but MOST important what to eat the day before, the day of and during? I saw guys eating lots of rice cakes with jam, graham crackers, etc... but I don't know "when" the best time is to eat these things?

We need to know EXACTLY what you eat on a daily basis.

You need to drop the ham and protein bars now.

Back