• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

High BP and Nose Bleeds on PHs

TrojanMan60563

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I assumed since PH are now considered steroids its safe to post this here.

A side effect of M1T, Methyl-D, and other PHs is nose bleeds. I read it was due to an increase in blood pressure. I want to go out on a limb here and say that something else is causing the nose bleed. I was on Methyl-D and 1-TU a while ago and my pressure was 160/90 (pretty high). I was getting nose bleeds almost everyday for a period of time during the cycle. After stopping the cycle it went away but my pressure didn't drop until being put on meds. Later down the road I was on a test/deca cycle and pressure went up to 170/110 before I ended the cycle after only 6 weeks because of the really high blood pressures. While on the gear I didn't get one nose bleed and my blood pressure was quite a bit higher on gear then the PHs. So I have been thinking and really wonder how safe the Methylated PHs are. The nose bleeds started before adding 1-TU to the cycle so I am 100% sure its the Methyl-D. I know others have had this issue on M1T as well. Possibly even worse on M1T. Does anyone have an opinion on this or maybe wanna take a stab at why lower pressure with a methylated PH would cause nose bleeds but higher pressure on gear doesn't?

Hmmmm anyone got an opinion here? I think there is more to the nose bleeds PH users realize...anyone else with the nose bleeds notice anything?

I can get nosebleeds simply when I'm approaching dehydration or even when the air is dry. Ever been to Flagstaff?

Well its too strange that I don't normally get them and while on methylated PHs I got them just about everyday. When I stopped the nose stopped bleeding...very weird and I don't think its related to blood pressure as people have thought.

Back